DAILY DEALS are at SmokTek.com! - Boge, Smoktech Cartos on Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
smoktek.com Deal of Day! -
1.5 ohm Dual Coil Cartomizers only as low as $1.95!
:D

These produce huge amounts of vapor due to the greater heating area of the dual coils and have less potential to burn due to the higher individual resistance of each coil. New improved filler material is more absorbent and provides better wicking to the coils. They hold about 50 drops (1.7ml) of e-liquid and are easily refilled just by dripping into the top, being careful not to fill into the center hole. Filling with a syringe and 18g sharp needle is our preferred method, then topping off as needed.

These work great on most 3.7 devices like eGo's, Riva's, E-Powers,etc. Just about any 510 threaded device. They are awesome on higher voltages as well! I'm running a 1.5 Dual on the 5v Smokbox right now and had to cool it a bit because of the headrush!

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I'm feeling pretty good after relaxing a bit last night, so I thought I'd share the love with a Deal of the Day on SmokBox 5 volt mods! Check em out, simple and reliable. Fit's great in your hand and vapes like a smok stack! (miss spelling intended) It's a great buy at only $28.95!

The Smokbox 5 is hand-built by FoxyBoxMods and tested to perfection!
True 4.8-5 volt output under load. Try this bad boy with 3.0-3.2 standard cartomizers, you'll be blown away!

Run 2.1-2.5 ohm Dual Coils without fear! (protection circuit will shut it down below 2.0 ohms)

3xAA sized box uses two Li-Ion 14500 batteries which will supply 900mah of battery life for all day use for moderate vapers. You'll love this one and wonder why you waited till now to get one!

"Make it a Kit" options are on the product page, so you can add a charger, batteries, cartos as needed for discounted prices. Note: The charger in this kit is an Adjustable Multi Charger, capable of charging many types of batteries, not just the 14500's.

Enjoy!
:)

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
Good Morning Smoktekkies:) and a very Good morning to you too Rob :)
FoxyBoxMods are the best custom built mods. I have 3 of them. 2 - 3.7v and 1 - 5v. They are great boxes that are built with care. Durability is a plus. I dropped my 5v on the concrete 3 times and still in tack. Vaping on the 5v with a 3.0 ohm cartomizer is awesome. Also vape the 3.7v with a 2.0 ohm on the lighter jooses are great too. I finally got it right, on which cartomizer to vape with what mod. :) So go ahead and try one or both.

Thank you Rob for the daily specials, they are great prices for helping vapers save.
Hugs,
Skeeterkck
:wub:

Last edited:

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Good afternoon to you Skeeter! Great photo of you guys, what a lovely couple! I hope you're enjoying a beautiful weekend.

I have to agree with you on everything you say on these mods, they are great. I'm going to leave the SmokBox 5v as the Daily Deal today!

I'm going fishing, have fun everyone!

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Can you say Head Rush? Wow.. Ok, officially speaking, The Jumbo XXXL Dual Coil 2.5 ohm cartomizers are amazing at 6 volts!

I've been playing with my new VV box mod and gotta say I'm having fun! I'm also researching new goodies to buy this week. Going to be placing a couple of big orders! I'm checking into Igo's, EXO's (18650, 14650 and 14500) Modular units that look better than the E-Power's. Also looking into 808 compatible Fat Bat devices that will run the 808 Ego Mega Dual Coil 5ml cartomizer!

Any other suggestions, wants, desires? I'm going to spend a few days researching then start placing orders Tuesday or Wednesday this week.:2cool:

Let me know what you are looking for! If I get enough requests for certain items, they will be added to my list.

Thanks! Enjoy.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Still need to get me some different colored drip tips (The ones I dont already have)

I love identifying my regular vapes with a certain colored drip tip. Plus they work awesome on the boge cartos.

So you have to share with us which of the 9 different colors you just got is your favorite, you can only pick one!

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
I see you are looking into carrying the iGo. Who manufactures it and do you know the difference between the iGo and 808 Vgo?

I saw you weren't getting the answers you were looking for on another thread Tx, I'll do my best to help you. I'm researching today and will report back later today. -Actually just PM's you the info.
-Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Smoktek.com Deal of the Day!
The SUN Super 1300 Mega Atomizer Kit, only $39.95!8-o

The New SUN Super Mega 1300 Compete Kit is the biggest 3.7v eGo type design on the market! This kit includes everything you need to keep you vaping all weekend long. It includes TWO Mega-Atomizer/cones that hold 2.5ml of your favorite liquid (Type B). It boasts a massive 18-24 hr battery life, depending on your style of vaping. It includes a sturdy white LED light built into the battery power button. It comes in an attractive gift box.

This kit is available in a beautiful Stainless or soft rubberized black finish.

This kit includes the following parts:

2 Sun MEGA Cone (Type B) Atomizers, 2.5 ohm
1 Sun 1300mAh manual battery w/white LED and safety shutoff (5 click on/off)
5 Empty Sun Mega 2.5ml Carts (Type B) -flat tip mouthpiece (Hold about 2.5ml of liquid)
US wall charger/500mAh USB charger combo

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Ordered! Gotta try this and let you know how long it takes a clumsy gal ;)

Great! Thanks for your order, I'll get it out tomorrow!

To be fair, Make sure you get your water (distilled preferably) heated and your vodka or whatever you want to followup the wash with all set 1st before you time yourself, otherwise you'll never beat me!

This thing is so cool! I love that it came with two pieces of tubing. All my cartos fit!
Well, I didn't beat you (knew I wouldn't), but I did get 8 cleaned, rinsed with Everclear, and plunged to almost dry under 10 min. Much faster and easier than my turkey baster. :)

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
So you have to share with us which of the 9 different colors you just got is your favorite, you can only pick one!

Ok, so here is a great photo of the drip tips I got. I think I like the purple one the best, then the red, then the dark blue one.
My son likes the gold colored one the best. Thanks Rob. Now I will never run out of a drip tip to identify a different flavor in a carto. Hopefully you will be able to start ordering your cartos with an ohm rating marked on them and that would be so sweet.

100_0192.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks again Rob for the great service, and very speedy shipping. Ordered on a Saturday, and received on Monday. First class even, half way across the country. I guess I should be thanking the USPS too. They really do a great job too.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Ok, so here is a great photo of the drip tips I got. I think I like the purple one the best, then the red, then the dark blue one.
My son likes the gold colored one the best. Thanks Rob. Now I will never run out of a drip tip to identify a different flavor in a carto. Hopefully you will be able to start ordering your cartos with an ohm rating marked on them and that would be so sweet.

Thanks again Rob for the great service, and very speedy shipping. Ordered on a Saturday, and received on Monday. First class even, half way across the country. I guess I should be thanking the USPS too. They really do a great job too.
Wow, that is fast shipping! Great photo Steve, you make them look just perfect.

I've been thinking about how to label cartos in the next order. I think just the ohm rating on them would be sufficient, don't you? Putting ST 3.0 would be confusing wouldn't it? Thought about sTek 3.0, but I think just 3.0 Ω is all that is needed. You guys need to tell me what you want though!
Thanks.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Rob,until I purchased some cartos a while back, only one vendor had the ohms #s on their cartos. So when I went to use them, I didn't know which carto was which. So I vote for putting the ohm # on them please.

Hugs,
Skeeterkck
:wub:

Hi Skeeter! I'm definitely looking into it, it might cost a nickel more each so I dunno...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread