• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: March

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Romans 3:10 (KJV)
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.

John 10:10-11
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Deuteronomy 6:18
And thou shalt do that which is right and good in the sight of the LORD: that it may be well with thee, and that thou mayest go in and possess the good land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
John 5:24 (KJV)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

2 Peter 1:19
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Genesis 1:11 (KJV)
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

Psalm 149:3-5
Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Matthew 22:37 (KJV)
Jesus said unto him, "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind."

Exodus 13:21-22
And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
John 15:5 (KJV)
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

John 11:25-26
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Isaiah 25:9
And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

Proverbs 22:6 (KJV)
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread