• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: Week 107

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Colossians 3:12 (KJV)
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering.

1 Thessalonians 5:16–18
Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Reactions: Saintscruiser

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
1 Peter 5:8 (KJV)
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

John 15:1, 4–5
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Reactions: Saintscruiser

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
2 Peter 1:21 (KJV)
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Jeremiah 33:2–3
Thus saith the Lord the maker thereof, the Lord that formed it, to establish it; the Lord is his name; Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
1 Peter 5:8 (KJV)
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

Now I can personally testify that 1 Peter 5:8 is TRUE! If any of you doubt it, I could preach a sermon....but on the other side of this trial, with all praise, honor, and Glory to the Lord!:cry:

Reactions: VapinBill

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Matthew 5:7 (KJV)
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Philippians 4:6–7

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Matthew 5:7 (KJV)
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Philippians 4:6–7

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

First of all, Bill, I am applauding your faithfulness for a little over 2 years! Do you notice how many views you get each week? You are seed planting all over the place, Glory to Almighty God, Blessed be His Name! Your faithfulness will reap many in the harvest, my Brother in Christ. Thank you so very much! You are a very important part of this board....probably the most important part! For the thousands you've touched, I thank you.:closedeyes:

Second, I could almost state as a fact that Almighty God is speaking to me through your efforts. You don't know how humble I feel. It's like He's saying, "Linda, everything is going to work out fine, and I will be there with you through it all. I will never let you down because I love you." You don't know how blessed I feel knowing you are praying for me. Okay, here comes the water works, so that's all I'm going to say, except that you guys are my family, as we are all grafted into the vine. :wub:

Reactions: r77r7r
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread