• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: Week 109

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Luke 23:34 (KJV)
Then said Jesus, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do." And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Psalm 84:11
For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Reactions: Saintscruiser

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Matthew 7:12 (KJV)
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Reactions: mightymen

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Matthew 7:12 (KJV)
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Matthew 7:12 New King James Version
12 Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

This is the 'Golden Rule' in case you didn't recognize it. In other words, do unto people as you yourself would want to be done unto you. Yeah, it does exist in Scripture!:wub:

Reactions: VapinBill

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
James 4:6 (KJV)
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

Mark 9:22–24
And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us. Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Revelation 19:11 (KJV)
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Psalm 27:1, 3
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Luke 6:27 (KJV)
"But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you."

2 Corinthians 5:20–21
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christʼs stead, be ye reconciled to God. For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread