• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: Week 134

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Matthew 25:35-36 (KJV)
"For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me."

Psalm 147:3–6
He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite. The Lord lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Mark 12:30 (KJV)
"And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment."

Luke 22:41–42
He was withdrawn from them about a stoneʼs cast, and kneeled down, and prayed, saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Revelation 2:10 (KJV)
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Psalm 90:12, 14
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
1 Peter 4:12-13 (KJV)
Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Romans 8:31–32
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Job 1:21 (KJV)
"Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD."

Genesis 49:25
Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Luke 3:22 (KJV)
And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

1 Corinthians 2:10
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread