• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: Week 140

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Romans 12:17 (KJV)
Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

Psalm 5:11
But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

Reactions: Saintscruiser

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Luke 21:36 (KJV)
"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

John 1:14, 16–17
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Matthew 6:34 (KJV)
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Joshua 1:8
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Joshua 1:8
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

This is a very interesting verse. When I was reading it, I read it as 'This Book,' meaning the Bible. It does fit. Rather interesting. Learning Scripture and using it against satan makes him leave you alone.....for awhile, anyway. He can't fight truth. He can try to twist it, but if we know Scripture, he can't derail us! Hmmmmmmm..........

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
2 Timothy 4:7 (KJV)
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
2 Timothy 4:7 (KJV)
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.

Have you ever noticed how Paul uses sports verbiage? Throughout his books in the New Testament, "I have run the race, fought a good fight, finished my course"............"Put on the armor of God," and etc. He was very possibly physically fit....maybe athletic. Granted, when he wasn't in a boat, he walked everywhere, everyday. Maybe that's why doctors of today encourage people to walk! ;)

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Romans 6:23 (KJV)
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 Corinthians 2:9–10
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Reactions: mightymen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread