• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: Week 51

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Romans 3:10 (KJV)
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.

And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
– Genesis 1:30

Oh my! Bill, you've been doing this for a year now!!! THANK YOU for your faithfulness!!! You can't see me, but I'm applauding! Where are my bananas!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Proverbs 31:28-30
Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all. Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
John 5:24 (KJV)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
– Matthew 7:9-11

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Genesis 1:11 (KJV)
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

And thus did Hezekiah throughout all Judah, and wrought that which was good and right and truth before the Lord his God. And in every work that he began in the service of the house of God, and in the law, and in the commandments, to seek his God, he did it with all his heart, and prospered.
– 2 Chronicles 31:20-21

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Philippians 4:8 (KJV)
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
– Hebrews 4:15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread