• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: Week 52

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
John 15:5 (KJV)
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
– Romans 10:13-15, 17

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
John 15:5 (KJV)
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
– Romans 10:13-15, 17

These are PRAISE THE LORD Scriptures today!!!!!!! Hallelujah! :)

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Genesis 3:1 (KJV)
Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.
– John 12:13

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Proverbs 22:6 (KJV)
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
– Psalm 16:11

Proverbs 22:6 - This is one TRUE statement. I am living it! There is nothing more powerful than the prayers of parents. Don't give up.........stand on the Word of God! I did and I still do! You never stop being a parent. :wub:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Genesis 3:1 (KJV)
Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.
– John 12:13

Sings Praises and worships the King one week, then curses and yells 'crucify Him' the next. Talk about fickle as a pickle. I don't take rejection well. I know very few that can. Jesus' level of rejection was/still is enormous. I haven't come anywhere close to what He received. Still can't. I just don't know how He did/does it. His love of mankind is pure.....clean.....and when you become one of His, you experience some of that. We are still tied to our sinful nature....the flesh. I can't wait to be 100% pure, standing by His side. GLORY!!!

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Revelation 3:20 (KJV)
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
– Ephesians 5:31-33

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
1 Peter 3:15 (KJV)
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.

Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate.
– 1 Timothy 6:17-18

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
John 3:18 (KJV)
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
– John 16:12-13

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Genesis 2:7 (KJV)
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer: And he took the cup, and gave thanks. And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
– Luke 22:15, 17, 19

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Romans 1:20 (KJV)
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.

And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.
– Mark 16:6

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Genesis 2:7 (KJV)
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer: And he took the cup, and gave thanks. And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
– Luke 22:15, 17, 19

'Before I suffer'...............and HE really suffered! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread