• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: Week 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
1 Timothy 2:5 (KJV)
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
– John 11:25-26

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
John 1:18 (KJV)
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Hast thou not known? Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
– Isaiah 40:28-29

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Colossians 1:16 (KJV)
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him.

For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring. And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.
– Isaiah 44:3-4

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
1 Peter 3:18 (KJV)
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit.

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
– Matthew 1:21

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
James 4:7 (KJV)
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
– Psalm 119:9

Top of the morning to you, Bill! I hope your day is full of blessings!

James 4:7 - I wish I had a penny for every time I quoted 'resist the devil and he will flee!' I'd be a rich woman!!!! Rich, I tell you......rich!!! :laugh: It does work, however, especially when you bind his power and rebuke him. Jesus NEVER debated satan. He always quoted Scripture! Why? Because Scripture is truth and satan "can't handle the truth!" (A little Jack Nicholson there.) Look at when Jesus went into the wilderness for 40 days. Read Matthew 4:1-11. I would copy and paste, but I can't find my mouse.:(

Reactions: VapinBill

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
1 Peter 2:24 (KJV)
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
– Romans 5:5

Reactions: Saintscruiser

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
John 14:27 (KJV)
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
– 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Reactions: Saintscruiser

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
John 14:27 (KJV)
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
– 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

I can remember back to when my son was a teenager, and I almost pulled my hair out, when he hurt his arm somehow. I laid my hand on him and started to pray for his healing when all of a sudden he pulled away from me saying, "Oh good grief, Mom. This is so minor." He had a snotty attitude. I pulled him back with my finger in his face and said, "Son, you don't ever ask me to quit praying for you, do you hear me?????!!!!!"

Ahhhhhh.......teenagers.......you can't reason with them. I felt that if I had a teenager, EVERYONE should have one. Yes, I did live through it without maiming him. I couldn't be more proud of him, too.:wub:

Reactions: VapinBill

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Colossians 3:12 (KJV)
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering.

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
– John 15:1, 4-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread