• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: Week 58

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Acts 10:38 (KJV)
How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
– John 14:21

Reactions: Saintscruiser

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Luke 22:19 (KJV)
And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, "This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me." Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you."

And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever. And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.
– Isaiah 32:17-18

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Acts 10:38 (KJV)
How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
– John 14:21

There is a difference in being oppressed by the devil and being possessed by him. When you are a true child of God, satan cannot come into your body and possess you. The Holy Ghost protects you from that. satan can't barge his way in.....neither can any of his motley crew. However, he can oppress you. By that, I mean, he can whisper temptations in you ear....set up traps for you. Some can be recognizable and others are complicated traps that may take years to develop. I'm not going to point out any one person, but we can look within. The phrase, "But I meant well!" or "I was only trying to help!" come to mind. When you suspect that you are being oppressed, rebuke them, bind their power in Jesus' Name, and cast them into the abyss! Do it out loud if you choose. satan knows he can't hurt God, so he hurts those that God loves. You'll be surprised how different your house will feel when you do this. Do it in your car, too. Then ask God for peace, wisdom, love and hope to fill the empty space left after they depart.:)

Reactions: mightymen

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
James 1:12 (KJV)
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
– Revelation 21:4

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
James 1:12 (KJV)
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
– Revelation 21:4

Now why would we need to have our tears wiped from our eyes? Well, the way I connect it is the last part of Revelation 20, and it states:

The Great White Throne Judgment Revelation 20:11-15 (NKJ)
11) Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12) And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13) The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14) Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now we go into Revelation 21:1-8

Revelation 21 New King James Version (NKJV)
All Things Made New
1) Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2) Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3) And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4) And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
5) Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” 6) And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7) He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8) But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Now.....what is your opinion? My opinion is that I believe we will be observing the Great White Throne Judgement, (not us being judged) and that will be emotional, watching those that we love and even those who are strangers, who never got saved receiving judgement. MM and I talked about this and he said he believes that the sorrow we feel, after God wipes our tears, will be eliminated. Scripture states in Revelation 21:4 that there will be no more sorrow, death, and crying. We won't remember after our tears are wiped away. It's AMAZING to me, that with keeping up with everything, God loves us enough, cares enough, and has the COMPASSION to hold us close to personally wipe away our tears. GLORY! Now absorb that! GLORY! GLORY! PRAISE THE LORD! HALLELUJAH!

Reactions: VapinBill

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Genesis 1:31 (KJV)
And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
– John 15:12-14

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Revelation 21:8 (KJV)
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.
– Daniel 6:10

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Now why would we need to have our tears wiped from our eyes? Well, the way I connect it is the last part of Revelation 20, and it states:

The Great White Throne Judgment Revelation 20:11-15 (NKJ)
11) Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12) And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13) The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14) Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now we go into Revelation 21:1-8

Revelation 21 New King James Version (NKJV)
All Things Made New
1) Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2) Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3) And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4) And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
5) Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” 6) And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7) He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8) But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Now.....what is your opinion? My opinion is that I believe we will be observing the Great White Throne Judgement, (not us being judged) and that will be emotional, watching those that we love and even those who are strangers, who never got saved receiving judgement. MM and I talked about this and he said he believes that the sorrow we feel, after God wipes our tears, will be eliminated. Scripture states in Revelation 21:4 that there will be no more sorrow, death, and crying. We won't remember after our tears are wiped away. It's AMAZING to me, that with keeping up with everything, God loves us enough, cares enough, and has the COMPASSION to hold us close to personally wipe away our tears. GLORY! Now absorb that! GLORY! GLORY! PRAISE THE LORD! HALLELUJAH!

How come you guys didn't take my challenge or answer the post? I was really looking for comments. :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread