• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: Week 63

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Luke 9:23 (KJV)
And he said to them all, "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me."

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
– Acts 4:12

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
John 3:21 (KJV)
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
– Matthew 23:12

John 3:21 - It took me awhile to get the full meaning of this verse. I got the first couple of sentences, but had to find out the last one for clarity. For me, it means that God's (Bless His Holy Name) children are truthful and can be seen in the light, because the children aren't hiding anything. If they were, then they would stay in the dark, covering themselves from the light. The deeds can readily be seen and they have been done in God (Bless His Holy Name). Good quick study! And additions? Feel free to post.:wub:

Reactions: VapinBill

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Proverbs 12:2 (KJV)
A good man obtaineth favour of the LORD: but a man of wicked devices will he condemn.

In his days shall the righteous flourish; and abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth. He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.
– Psalm 72:7-8

Reactions: mightymen

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Hebrews 13:8 (KJV)
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
– Psalm 37:23-26

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Hebrews 13:8 (KJV)
    Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
    – Psalm 37:23-26

"Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand."

Very comforting words when I repeat them to myself I actually feel a sense of completeness inside of me - Thanks Bill.

Reactions: VapinBill

VapinBill

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 19, 2009
    Michigan
    1 John 1:8 (KJV)
    If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
    – Luke 4:17-19

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread