• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: Week 65

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
1 Peter 4:11 (KJV)
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.
– Philippians 1:6

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
2 Corinthians 6:14 (KJV)
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live.
– Job 27:6

Reactions: Saintscruiser

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
2 Corinthians 6:14 (KJV)
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live.
– Job 27:6

I know an unequally yoked couple. They get along better than most equally yoked couples. They talk from time to time about God, Bless His Holy Name, and Jesus....but to no avail. I keep praying for him. It doesn't seem to bother her as much as it bothers me. I would hate to know that the man I was married to is in this situation.:(

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
1 Thessalonians 5:8 (KJV)
But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
– Ephesians 5:18-20

Reactions: mightymen

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Galatians 5:17 (KJV)
For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength: For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the dust.
– Isaiah 26:3-5

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
John 21:15 (KJV)
So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, "Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these?" He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, "Feed my lambs."

Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
– Psalm 37:5-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread