• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: Week 67

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Matthew 7:14 (KJV)
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
– Hebrews 11:1-3

Reactions: Saintscruiser

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Matthew 24:14 (KJV)
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Moses said to the people, “Don’t be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will work for you today: for the Egyptians whom you have seen today, you shall never see them again. The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace." The children of Israel went into the middle of the sea on the dry ground, and the waters were a wall to them on their right hand, and on their left.
– Exodus 14:13-14, 2

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Matthew 4:4 (KJV)
But he answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.'"

Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it.
– Acts 4:13-14

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Hebrews 12:14 (KJV)
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.

O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.
– Psalm 34:9-10

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Ecclesiastes 3:1 (KJV)
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
– Philippians 3:13-14

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
1 Thessalonians 4:16 (KJV)
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
– Matthew 8:8, 13

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Matthew 1:23 (KJV)
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
– Proverbs 17:17

If you haven't a brother or sister, nor a friend.....get a dog! There are times that siblings can be a friend and other times you just want to smack 'em. However, Jesus spoke of division within families.

Matthew 10:34-36 New King James Version
Christ Brings Division
34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’

That spells it out plainly. It would be wonderful if everyone within a family is a born again, but then we go back to free will. It's so sad.:( Then there are adults who know better and marry an unsaved. You're unequally yoked. God speaks plainly on that as well.

Reactions: VapinBill
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread