• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Daily Word: Week 70

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
1 Corinthians 15:50 (KJV)
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Let them now that fear the Lord say, that his mercy endureth for ever. I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
– Psalm 118:4-6

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Matthew 25:40 (KJV)

"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
– Philippians 2:5-8

Reactions: Saintscruiser

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
John 4:14 (KJV)
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
– Nehemiah 8:10

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Matthew 5:9 (KJV)
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
– Isaiah 49:25

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Revelation 12:9 (KJV)
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ. Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
– Philippians 3:20-21

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
James 2:10 (KJV)
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress. Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.
– Psalm 71:3-5

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Matthew 5:9 (KJV)
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

I looked up the word 'peacemaker:'
a person who helps to prevent or stop an argument, a fight, or a war

Could I be a peacemaker? Well....maybe in certain circumstances.....but to stop a fight or war? That is not me. That is not most people. To prevent or stop an argument, a fight, or a war????? Now MM has more patience to do something like this, but not me. Make me mad and I will get my spray bottle of water that I use on my pups and my sister uses on her cats and I will get in your face and spray you with water. I would think that I would have to hand out hand towels, but even still, that puts a picture in your mind about me. Other people have the experience to do this, but that's where I fall short. How about any of you???:blink:

Reactions: VapinBill

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ. Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
– Philippians 3:20-21

I am standing in line to have my vile body changed!!!! Just think.......a glorified body that won't gain weight or lose weight! No pain, ALL GAIN! I will race all of you!!!! :wub:

Reactions: VapinBill

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Matthew 16:24 (KJV)
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
– John 16:23-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread