Here's my current and favorite recipe..Butterbeer

3% nic and 70VG - 30PG

6% Butterscotch
6% Cream Soda
3% Whipped Cream
3% Vanilla Custard
2% Bavarian Cream
2% Marshmallow

All flavors TFA. I let it steep for 2 weeks. I have yet to find someone who dislikes it.
This is absolutely fantastic.I have only let it steep a week so far,but it is already good enough to know i will be making a lot bigger bottle of it.I only made a 10ml sample,and now i have to fight the urge to not vape the last 4ml of it and let it sit another week haha.

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
This is absolutely fantastic.I have only let it steep a week so far,but it is already good enough to know i will be making a lot bigger bottle of it.I only made a 10ml sample,and now i have to fight the urge to not vape the last 4ml of it and let it sit another week haha.
I need to try that! I don't have butterscotch or cream soda, more adds to my flavors list!

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I need to try that! I don't have butterscotch or cream soda, more adds to my flavors list!
Yes you do need to try that haha.I had all the flavors except the cream soda,so i had to wait until i made another flavor order too.I was leary of even trying it because i have never found Tfa butterscotch to be good in anything i have used it in before,but i figured i would give it one last shot,and i am shocked at how much i like this juice.
I usually only vape about 3-3.5ml a day,but i went through 3.5ml of this in a few hours haha.I made a small 10ml sample,and usually after that i will make a 30ml,then if i still like the stuff,i will go to a 120ml,but i think on this one i may skip the 30ml and go right to the 120ml that way i know i will have plenty before having to make more.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I'm glad you liked it! I made a 120ml bottle, it lasted about 2 weeks between my wife and I! I'm not 100% on 'perfect' steep time, but it'll turn a nice deep caramel color..
It was amazing after 1 week,if it gets any better,then that's just an added bonus,but if it stayed the same i would be more than happy to vape on it for quite a long time haha.
At the 1 week mark,it was a nice lite golden color,so ill see what color it is at the 2 week mark,and try it again.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I'm glad you liked it!

I'm hoping I'll like it, too! After reading the glowing comments above about it...I added Cream Soda (the only flavoring I was lacking to make it), to my flavoring order earlier today! I'm looking forward to making it.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Here's my current and favorite recipe..Butterbeer

3% nic and 70VG - 30PG

6% Butterscotch
6% Cream Soda
3% Whipped Cream
3% Vanilla Custard
2% Bavarian Cream
2% Marshmallow

All flavors TFA. I let it steep for 2 weeks. I have yet to find someone who dislikes it.
I have or can sub most of these except the cream soda... why must you tempt me to buy more flavors. Trying to think what I could sub for it from my inventory and drawing a blank. It wouldn't be similar but maybe I can use my Butter Pecan, Hazelnut Praline, Pistachio or Toasted Almond and call it ButterNut. :D

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I'm hoping I'll like it, too! After reading the glowing comments above about it...I added Cream Soda (the only flavoring I was lacking to make it), to my flavoring order earlier today! I'm looking forward to making it.
Cream Soda is the only one I'm missing, too.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Cream Soda is the only one I'm missing, too.

You know, that happens a lot to many of us. I've often thought there ought to be some thread or group where we could post flavorings that we need in just sample size and those we have in quantity that we could provide sample sizes of to others. Sort of a flavoring "swap" thread.

Cost of shipping a few samples to someone by 1st Class Mail...would be way less than having to place an order and pay S/H to a vendor! You pay the shipping to send the person their samples, and they pay it to send you some of theirs!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
You know, that happens a lot to many of us. I've often thought there ought to be some thread or group where we could post flavorings that we need in just sample size and those we have in quantity that we could provide sample sizes of to others. Sort of a flavoring "swap" thread.

Cost of shipping a few samples to someone by 1st Class Mail...would be way less than having to place an order and pay S/H to a vendor! You pay the shipping to send the person their samples, and they pay it to send you some of theirs!
That might get nixed by the powers tjat be. They'd move it to the pif thread & we'd be overwhelmed by people just wanting free diy flavoring.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio

There is a similar thread,i think it is in the pif section,i'll look in a bit and see if i can find it.It's not really a post what you need,but it is a diy swap thread for trading flavors,etc.,it used to be pretty active,but i don't see much going on in it here recently.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
I have or can sub most of these except the cream soda... why must you tempt me to buy more flavors. Trying to think what I could sub for it from my inventory and drawing a blank. It wouldn't be similar but maybe I can use my Butter Pecan, Hazelnut Praline, Pistachio or Toasted Almond and call it ButterNut. :D

I don't have the Cream Soda either but your nut(s) combination sounds really interesting. I may mix up something later myself. I like the way you think... :D

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hopefully it's ok to post the link,so here it is,not real active,but that may be because people don't know it's there.

Thanks...that's interesting!

I wouldn't mind doing that with some of the "regulars" that post on here, the Are You Done Stocking Up thread, and other ones. I know I've got some 4oz. bottles of various flavorings that I wouldn't mind sending samples of in a swap to someone else who may have some I'd be interested in, too.

I'm headed over to read the rules, etc.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.

I wouldn't mind doing that with some of the "regulars" that post on here, the Are You Done Stocking Up thread, and other ones. I know I've got some 4oz. bottles of various flavorings that I wouldn't mind sending samples of in a swap to someone else who may have some I'd be interested in, too.

I'm not participating until someone tells me what rule #3 is. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I have a few bottles around that I ordered doubles of and stuff like that. I would be up for some barter.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio

I made a few swaps on that thread a while back and never had any issues.The main thing i watch for is how long the person has been a member,i figure if they have been around a while,they are probably ok.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I'm not participating until someone tells me what rule #3 is. :rolleyes:
That's the super secret one that you can only see after you offer up a trade.They won't let you see it before that,because if you seen "you agree to hand over your first born child in the event you screw over another member" then everyone would be too scared to post on there.:evil::w00t:

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I don't have the Cream Soda either but your nut(s) combination sounds really interesting. I may mix up something later myself. I like the way you think... :D
I decided to give it a whirl with butter pecan and couldn't resist testing it after mixing it with my badger. Not too bad, buttery and nutty. Will try to report back on how it does after a few weeks steeping.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Well...I gave it a whirl. Posted on the DIY swap thread about some flavorings I'd be interested in, in exchange for some flavorings or other useful DIY supplies I have. Will see how it goes!

They won't let you see it before that, because if you seen "you agree to hand over your first born child in the event you screw over another member" then everyone would be too scared to post on there.

Heck, I'd agree to it in a heartbeat. 'Cause I don't HAVE any kids, but the neighbor down the road has one he'd probably gladly let me hand over instead! :D

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
I decided to give it a whirl with butter pecan and couldn't resist testing it after mixing it with my badger. Not too bad, buttery and nutty. Will try to report back on how it does after a few weeks steeping.

Since you went with the butter pecan, I gave hazelnut a go and while I was at it made another with coconut & caramel. I will update as well after they age a bit... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread