cartoon land,usa
funny-gifs-fireworks-at-night.gif

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Nice to see a new chat contest thread, thanks Bill and Dark City Vapors!! :thumbs:

@ 100%VG, do you mean the place I just joined this week? If so, ya I joined over there so I could leave someone some feedback on their wonderful creation juices on their new supplier section, and then noticed two people I could give feedback to on their juices! :D Just waiting to get one replacement from a mix-up before I give first feedback ever over there.

The other guys creations I need to taste some things again while I write out some feedback for him. He doesn't have his own juice section though, so not sure where/if I can leave that guy feedback or not.

Wish I could leave that first fella some feedback closer to home, but :rules:

Sorry, But I don't know where that was. This was a thread where we discussed many things, including P&G.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
It is Independence Day.

Here is to living in the greatest country in the world.

Happy 4th everyone.

Since our city has a ban on fireworks I have to get my fireworks thrill virtually. lol
Living in the desert , with everything as dry as bone, a single firework can set off fires and the desert winds will
stoke those fires.

Enjoy the show of 4th of July Macy's Fireworks , you get a front row seat this way. ;-}
July 4th 2010 Macy*s Fireworks Finale NYC - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread