Dark City Vapor ***Grand Opening*** Get $5 OFF FIRST ORDER !!

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by bcordell70, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bcordell70

bcordell70 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hello all from Dark City Vapor

I have been approached by a lot of people here in our small town of Black Mountain, NC and all of them would ask me what is that your using or is that an electric cigarette ? So finally I decided to open a web store. I have sold some locally and have gotten great response from people. I am starting out very small and I am currently waiting on more products to arrive.

I hope to carry a larger variety of items later in time. But I need to get through the growing pains of launching this site and being able to grow my supply to meet demands. So during this time, please be patient with me.

If there is something you would like me to carry in the future I am open to any and all ideas and appreciate your input.

We currently have some great affiliations with Halo and Johnson Creek for juice, we also in the near future will have a special affiliation with Deejstuff.

What I have on hand right now is the following in limited quantities:

Gogo's
    KGO's
    Lea's
    Drip Tips
    Cartomizers both Boge and Smok Tech
    We also have a test product a variable voltage USB Passthrough !!

So come by Dark City Vapor open an account and get your $5 discount code !!

I also want to throw out a BIG thank you to Sallana for the great job she did on our website !!

2. bcordell70

We currently carry 2 colors of the GOGO black and silver ! We also carry some 306 atomizers and Boge 306 cartomizers !!

3. redheadone

redheadone Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Hey I want to send a big welcome. I am right up the road from you in Asheville. Boy it is nice to have a vendor close to home. Are you going to be carrying a large variety of e-liquids? If you need any help or advice please pm me. Or if you need a tester I will be your guiena pig. I will definately be ordering from you as soon as I get my paycheck. Also do you have a store front or are you planning on opening one?

4. bcordell70

Hey Red, thanks for looking, well if things do well we will be definitely looking in to opening a store..I am in talks with Deej about POSSIBLY carrying some of his juices in the future..But for now I only have affiliations with Halo, and Johnson Creek and of course soon with Deejstuff...

5. bcordell70

Also wanted to add, I was amazed that no one really was in the Asheville area, I hear about the vendor at the mall but I havent been by to see what they sell...With me just getting my feet wet with selling hardware, I was just telling Deej I wasnt sure I wanted to become a mad scientist or not..LOL..But if anyone in the Asheville area is near by and needs something in a hurry I would have no problem meeting up with them or working something out.

6. speedemon

speedemon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Keep it up looks like some good prices.Get some of the higher ohm dualcoil cartos these will sell good not alot of vendors have the 2.5 or 2.0ohm with the regulated mods these are best.

7. redheadone

Hey I have been to the Mall From what i can tell he is selling v4lL stuff at some ridiculous prices. I think he is padding his pockets LOL I don't even waste my time. I just hate that he is taking advaantage of the unsupecting. As far as being a mad scientist you should see my home. One would think I am getting ready to open my own e-liquid store LMAO I will try and get the word out to as many of my neighbors and friends about your store.

8. bcordell70

Thanks for the request Speedemon, The next order I place ill get some of those in for sure..When I was placing all the orders for things, I believe I had LR on the brain and noticed just about everything I had was LR..LOL

9. bcordell70

Hey Thanks Red, LOL...Well I do have a lot of stuff laying around here that I test with...But nothing I dont think I would be brave enough to sell yet.

10. bcordell70

Im putting some final touches or thoughts on a contest..so keep an eye out :)

11. redheadone

I just went over and opened an account with your store. Was wondering how do I go about getting my five dollar discount code. Will you e-mail one or pm me. I want to order one of your go go"s some cartomizers and a drip tip Like I said I won't be able till the first but I definately will then.

12. bcordell70

The system should send you a code, but with these email servers im sorry to say id give it atleast 30min...if you still dont receive it then let me know and ill activate one for you... :) were in talks with the web host to get this sped up hopefully sooner rather than later..

13. redheadone

Oh meant to tell you my ex lives in Candler. I will tell him tomorrow. He will be thrilled about this. Also my ex brother-in-law lives in Asheville too. I will tell him tomorrow too. They are both avid vapers. By the time they get through passing the word around we will throw you some new customers. LOL

14. Riverwolf

Riverwolf Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats Bill, i was wondering when you would get it going

15. bcordell70

LOL..Hey the more the better !!! Keep this up I may have to create you a special discount for the most references. :p

16. bcordell70

Hey Riverwolf, thanks man...Im still using that awesome Buzz to just ordered me some new batteries for it this week !!

17. Riverwolf

At work now but will be checking everything out tomorrow....how's that Buzz holding up?

18. Riverwolf

I was too late......LOL

19. bcordell70

LOL...Thought I forgot huh ? Hey Red me and my wife use to live in Candler, lived over on Robinson Cove Rd below Mike's Heating and cooling !!

20. speedemon

speedemon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ya man cool the higher ohms are harder to find glad to know i could have another vendor for them.Nothing works better on the provari and other high volt regulated mods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.