Dark City Vapor ***Grand Opening*** Get $5 OFF FIRST ORDER !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcordell70

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Black Mountain, NC
Hello all from Dark City Vapor

I have been approached by a lot of people here in our small town of Black Mountain, NC and all of them would ask me what is that your using or is that an electric cigarette ? So finally I decided to open a web store. I have sold some locally and have gotten great response from people. I am starting out very small and I am currently waiting on more products to arrive.

I hope to carry a larger variety of items later in time. But I need to get through the growing pains of launching this site and being able to grow my supply to meet demands. So during this time, please be patient with me.

If there is something you would like me to carry in the future I am open to any and all ideas and appreciate your input.

We currently have some great affiliations with Halo and Johnson Creek for juice, we also in the near future will have a special affiliation with Deejstuff.

What I have on hand right now is the following in limited quantities:

Gogo's
KGO's
Lea's
Drip Tips
Cartomizers both Boge and smok Tech
We also have a test product a variable voltage USB Passthrough !!

So come by Dark City Vapor open an account and get your $5 discount code !!

I also want to throw out a BIG thank you to Sallana for the great job she did on our website !!

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
Hey I want to send a big welcome. I am right up the road from you in Asheville. Boy it is nice to have a vendor close to home. Are you going to be carrying a large variety of e-liquids? If you need any help or advice please pm me. Or if you need a tester I will be your guiena pig. I will definately be ordering from you as soon as I get my paycheck. Also do you have a store front or are you planning on opening one?

bcordell70

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Black Mountain, NC
Also wanted to add, I was amazed that no one really was in the Asheville area, I hear about the vendor at the mall but I havent been by to see what they sell...With me just getting my feet wet with selling hardware, I was just telling Deej I wasnt sure I wanted to become a mad scientist or not..LOL..But if anyone in the Asheville area is near by and needs something in a hurry I would have no problem meeting up with them or working something out.

Last edited:

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
Hey I have been to the Mall From what i can tell he is selling v4lL stuff at some ridiculous prices. I think he is padding his pockets LOL I don't even waste my time. I just hate that he is taking advaantage of the unsupecting. As far as being a mad scientist you should see my home. One would think I am getting ready to open my own e-liquid store LMAO I will try and get the word out to as many of my neighbors and friends about your store.

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
Thanks for the request Speedemon, The next order I place ill get some of those in for sure..When I was placing all the orders for things, I believe I had LR on the brain and noticed just about everything I had was LR..LOL

Ya man cool the higher ohms are harder to find glad to know i could have another vendor for them.Nothing works better on the provari and other high volt regulated mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread