Darwin not turnng on problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
ok i got one of the orginal darwin first batch. Everything worked great for about 6 months then my unit would stop turning on. i sent it back twice each time came back with same issue. Finally told Brandon to just send me a new one. and now the new one does it too! im getting really frustrated. is anyone else having same problem? sometmes it just turns off and other times it wont turn on. I flip the arm up and nothing, flip it down then back up and it turns on.....wtf?

achu

Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
Los Angeles
I've actually had 2 die on me so far. Not sure how well my 3rd one is doing right now. My friend has one of the ones from the very original batch, and his has been working great with no issues at all. I'm really starting to look for another PV now. Love my Darwin to death, but not know if it's going to turn on one day is a pain in the .... I'm going to give it one more go. If I have to get a 5th one i'm just going to sell it.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
This is a known common issue with some of the Darwins that have the magnetic switch in the arm. If you open it too fast or too slow it will not activate. Also if you have a small magnet or possibly just a magnetic personality it will occasionally turn off. Opening the arm and closing it will reactivate it. Achu if you decide to get rid of your Darwin please let me know first as I would love to have another one . Thanks
Drew

escaladedude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Pittsburgh Pa
Im having an issue i have a brand new darwin. I got it last time Nhaller restocked. Right before the kick came on the market. It works great but when the arm is clicked up in the middle position it vapes for like a minute then clicks off. I have to re close it then turn it on to get it back. On happens when the arm is up in the middle position and it isnt a big deal at all. Im sure it is just some minor error but it did this when i toke it out of the box. Just curious anyone else have this with the newest batch of darwins. PS Darwins are the ONLY pv i will use at this time. GREAT device! woot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread