ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2014
Northlake, IL, USA
14l4wo7.jpg
[/IMG]
2ecm45j.jpg
[/IMG]
As promised I started the thread to talk about the bottom feeder :) I got this at first as a test rig for the dna 40's I had purchased. I wanted something that would let me test the chip for problems over a few days time, but would let me easily remove the chip to either send back for repair, or transplant into another mod if it tested fine. That's how it started.... now I find this is my go to mod, I got Shapeways to print it for me after getting questioned a few times about where to get one like that.

Last edited:

BlueridgeDog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Rocky Mount, VA, USA
I would be interested in building one to keep the process moving. Some observations: I would rather have a flat top to put a 22mm 510 on. The control module should be for the wide screen or the narrow dna40. Finally, the space between the control board plate and the battery seems a bit big and you could eliminate the line where the module cover fits on by recessing it into the case. It looks like a great platform....keep it up!

David1975

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2014
Northlake, IL, USA
I would be interested in building one to keep the process moving. Some observations: I would rather have a flat top to put a 22mm 510 on. The control module should be for the wide screen or the narrow dna40. Finally, the space between the control board plate and the battery seems a bit big and you could eliminate the line where the module cover fits on by recessing it into the case. It looks like a great platform....keep it up!

You mean the top completely flat? Thinking a recess would be nice, and would give it a cleaner look :)

TruckerMSA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2014
Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread