Day one with my vaperator

Status
Not open for further replies.

attymiser

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
New York
You're right, that's not bad. Next couple of days only do 1/2 analog in the morning. After that, no more, go directly to the 510. This is exactly what I did and I smoked a pack and a half a day for 35 years. I am smoke free now for 2 months. If I can do it, you can!

Tips for the 510:
Keep 2 going at all times. The 510 has trouble wicking fast enough for a heavy smoker. Take a few hits off one and put it down to let the wick catch up. Switch on and off between the two. I use four, all different flavors :)

Do not flood the atty! If you hear gurgling you have flooded it and the coil can not get hot enough to vape. When this happens, you will sometimes get a very burnt taste and maybe some fluid in your mouth. Shake out the excess into a towel and try again.

The harder or faster you drag determines how much fluid is drawn up into the bowl. This is the art of vaping. I can tell you that if you just topped off the cart, you need to take softer puffs otherwise the atty will flood. As you start to use up the fluid you will need to puff a little faster and longer.

Best not to pool the cart when topping off. Too much is worse than not enough.

Good luck and happy vaping!

f4ifrank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NE Georgia
Well it's been 3 weeks since my last post, so I thought an update was in order :).

First of all, the people on this forum are nothing but HELPFUL!! Thanks to Jules, she's helped me alot.

I've been vaping on a 510 and 901. The 901 is my favorite, I just seem to get a better vape and better taste from it but I do use both frequently. No more analogs, been off of them for 2 weeks now. For those NEW vapors, like ME.....MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF JUICE IN RESERVE!!! I put an order in, and with the holidays, it took a while to get here. I ran out of juice 8-o and had to go to the local mall(MALL OF GA in Buford). While they did have juice, it was $25 for a 15 ml bottle :mad: While that got me through until my shipment got here, it was expensive.

It's funny, as you get more into this, you start to realize all the options available. Currently, I just ordered a CHUCK. So much for this saving money over analogs, looks like to me it becomes a life style. Vaping ROCKS!! I just received an order with boatloads of juice. I'm in vaping heaven :evil: My Freedom Smokes(MFS) Cotton Candy is very good, as well as the RY4(never had this before but alot of people on this forum seem to like it). I also got the VG to mix with the 36mg juice from MFS and man does that vape---->VG is highly recommended by me(NOOB) ha!!

Anyway, Happy New Year everyone and happy vaping!! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread