• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Dc - vapefest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
Anyone from here attending the vapefest?
http://vapefest.com/
It is being held in Washington DC.
No one I know vapes and I was curious if anyone on here was attending.
Most of the vapers at my local shop aren't going to go, but I want to attend to learn some stuff and just hang out.
Feel weird going alone.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
I'll be there! Do not worry about going alone. There are plenty of fun and nice folks attending both vendors and participants. They all have a shared interest in vaping which makes for a special experience. I went to the event in Richmond in November by myself and had a blast. Met quite a few vendors I buy from as well as fellow forum members. Made a lot of new friends, found some new juices and it was nice to see the hardware in person. Do I sound excited? You bet! Enjoy the day!:2cool:

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
I'll be there! Do not worry about going alone. There are plenty of fun and nice folks attending both vendors and participants. They all have a shared interest in vaping which makes for a special experience. I went to the event in Richmond in November by myself and had a blast. Met quite a few vendors I buy from as well as fellow forum members. Made a lot of new friends, found some new juices and it was nice to see the hardware in person. Do I sound excited? You bet! Enjoy the day!:2cool:

Are you just going down for 1 day? Or are you going to be there for both.
I was thinking of being a volunteer. Lol just gotta figure out how much it will cost for a room.

legaldisaster

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2013
Maryland
I will so be there. I am undecided on which day I will go, maybe both. Either way I'll be there, blowing huge vapor clouds and shooting the ish with other local vapers. I wasn't sure DC area would ever get a vape fest, so when I read about this I'm really looking forward to it... all the new products, new juices, I can feel my excitement rising by the day!

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
I live about 45 minutes away, in Maryland, and I am coming. My first vapefest! I'm not coming with anyone, either, but somehow I don't think that will matter. We have a built-in connection.

Lol thats true, but 4 hours of my day would be driving and I don't know if I really feel like doing that. That said I am still going but since it is a hotel I will sleep in my car in the parking lot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread