DCT 6 ml having a tight draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelvap3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
DHARTI
Well I love the DCT's, look wise on our device as well as for its flavor & mileage. But the draw is a tad too tight for my personal liking. Wish I could suck on it like on my nova or at-least the CE range.
The cart's are good, despite the fact that boge/smoktech have dud(different) carto's nowadays. These ones I got from Zainy. As is is she is a supplier/trader and IDK who the original manufacturer is. Removing from the tank and vaping the punched cartos alone without the tank is pure heaven and the tobacco note on my RY4 just shot up! Very close to what a cig feels like. But I would rather prefer that feel when it is in a Tank, nothing against the looks, just that I could top off the entire tanks and be not fiddling with it anymore for the rest of the day.

I really wouldn't like to have to use an adapter. Just don't want the added inch. It is that the 2 holes are located on the 510 connector and screwing it in messes up its karma
Without the tank the pre-punched hole acts as an extra air hole and delivers.
Would like to know how folk's deal with it preferably without a dremel! And does any1 really vapearound a pre punched carto without the tank???
And where do you guy's buy your carto's from nowaday's?? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread