DEAL of the YEAR! Anyvape Davide KING Top Fill BDC Glassomizer Version One - Its Available Now and Comes with 2 Aspire Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
I'm confused... The site says removing the collar, PT coils will work. So is this not the case? Correct info here highlighted in red, or here in this post?

Keefreres, you have to read the whole listing. As stated there that was the instructions for the Davide BDC that we carry but the same info pretty much pertains to the King. Now if you read the start of the Listing as well as the info here you will understand what Anyvape did to us on it. This unit has a non removeable sealing plate and the hole in it is too small for the PT heads to fit. They did not pass along this info before they shipped to us. They went to that because the had a leaking issue with PT heads, still did not let us know! That is why they are 60% off!

cthulhufan

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
Saint Louis, MO, USA
Oh, man, I was really stoked looking at the packaging where it shows the BDC/BCC options! Think I'm going to pick one of these up anyway since I'm having OK luck with the Aspire heads and you guys are a bang up great outfit. I use a lot of tank cracker stuff in RDA so this will be great for out and about.

Anyway, thanks for posting and good luck with getting the 'real' units in later on. I will definitely be in for one of those as well.

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
If you subtract out the cost of the aspire heads and the ego ring this is one heckuva deal. We just want to liquidate it through the CNY so aftterwards we will have the King in the Dual Compaitlble version it was intended. Use Newsletter VIP and Super VIp savings and price gets closer to the 8-9 figure...

What's Super VIP savings?

TJVJR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2011
Tri Cities , TN
Sorry to ask this as I believe it has already been addressed ( I just haven't understooood it yet ) but here goes;when does the discount for subscribing to newsletter ( confirmed via email ) show up ? I got all the way to enter credit card info and confirm ( order ) button was next and no discount is shown....what am I doing wrong?

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA

bcme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
USA
  • Deleted by badkolo
Status