DEAL of the YEAR! Anyvape Davide KING Top Fill BDC Glassomizer Version One - Its Available Now and Comes with 2 Aspire Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Last edited:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
What are the shipping times like to California?

Depends.

All orders placed before 3:30 Eastern time are shipped out that day. Once at the post office, it's a matter of how long they take ;)

Priority 2-3 days depending on where in CA (I'm leaning more toward the 2 day mark)
Regular post...not sure what USPS lead time is from TX to CA.

I will say that if I order on Saturday and it ships regular post, I typically get it on Monday in Ohio....rarely is there a longer delay, but I have had an order or 2 go an extra day. It gets out of TX VERY quickly....what happens at the stops after that, varies depending on the PO.

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
FYI....

A redirect issue will almost always be caused by spyware/adware.. not other kinds of infections that an antivirus program is setup to detect.

Much less than %1 of infections are actually from virus's today.... people need to quit calling it that since virus's are now seldom seen in the wild... malware is the proper term and covers the types of infections seen today. Most antivirus programs cover trojans, worms, rootkits and what few virus we do see... Antispyware programs cover the other malware's such as spyware, riskware, rogues and adware.

cthulhufan

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
Saint Louis, MO, USA
Folks, once you have the BCC issue sorted out on this unit, you have a real winner here. Mine came in today and after I sorted out how to work the juice flow control, it works great. At 10 bucks it is a STEAL even if it only currently works with the Aspire heads. Spare o rings, ego beauty rings, pyrex, bottom air channels, 3ml ***EASY TO FILL***... Just a really good design folks. GOOD JOB.

I will be buying the final product when you get the BCC issues sorted. I, personally, found that I need to lock the juice control shut when filling to avoid floods. In any event, this is a nice bit of kit at a ridiculous price.

--James

Depends.

All orders placed before 3:30 Eastern time are shipped out that day. Once at the post office, it's a matter of how long they take ;)

Priority 2-3 days depending on where in CA (I'm leaning more toward the 2 day mark)
Regular post...not sure what USPS lead time is from TX to CA.

I will say that if I order on Saturday and it ships regular post, I typically get it on Monday in Ohio....rarely is there a longer delay, but I have had an order or 2 go an extra day. It gets out of TX VERY quickly....what happens at the stops after that, varies depending on the PO.

Thanks for the quick response. I'll be placing my order soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread