DEAL of the YEAR! Anyvape Davide KING Top Fill BDC Glassomizer Version One - Its Available Now and Comes with 2 Aspire Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I bought two as well.

I think I've got my first one set up correctly but the draw is veeeery airy. Is anyone else experiencing this?

i get different results on many devices but this has happened with many devices. i dont get much airflow on my provari but on my other devices i get more airflow, on a ego it can be airy but then on a spinner its not. using a airflow controller like max mentioned will help with that for sure

TexasVet

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
The Republic of ... TEXAS
Wow. relevent and timely topic. This is the help I need.
I have an iTaste VTR and am looking at the SmokTek Air flow controller to protect the 510 connection on the VTR. What I can't see and there is nothing in the description is whether, when the connector is in two pieces, is the outside set of threads eGo or proprietary?

tankairflow_3.png

Any Clue? Can someone actually try one in the shop?

I really don't need air flow I need a larger base for my T3Ss and Protank II Mini tanks than a 510 to eGo standard connector gives.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Wow. relevent and timely topic. This is the help I need.
I have an iTaste VTR and am looking at the SmokTek Air flow controller to protect the 510 connection on the VTR. What I can't see and there is nothing in the description is whether, when the connector is in two pieces, is the outside set of threads eGo or proprietary?

tankairflow_3.png

Any Clue? Can someone actually try one in the shop?

I really don't need air flow I need a larger base for my T3Ss and Protank II Mini tanks than a 510 to eGo standard connector gives.

Hope I'm understanding your question....those two pieces stay screwed together....loosening or tightening it is what controls the air flow. If you're looking at the threads in the left pic....no...you can't use an ego threaded device on that seperate piece. I just tried it to make sure. I use these on nearly all my mods, not so much for air flow control, but as a means to protect the threads of my mods and since they are sealed, there is a certain amount of protection from juice getting down to the post in the mod. The air flow control is 510 threaded.

TexasVet

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
The Republic of ... TEXAS
Hope I'm understanding your question....those two pieces stay screwed together....loosening or tightening it is what controls the air flow. Yep, I knew that :)

If you're looking at the threads in the left pic....no...you can't use an ego threaded device on that seperate piece. I just tried it to make sure. Exactly my question, so Thanks, would be a perfect solution to T3Ss and PTII minis on a MOD

I use these on nearly all my mods, not so much for air flow control, but as a means to protect the threads of my mods and since they are sealed, there is a certain amount of protection from juice getting down to the post in the mod.
That was the idea for my VTR

The air flow control is 510 threaded.

Appreciate the feedback. I have AirFlow Control for my ProTank II but it is Kanger specific. Right now I use a 510 to eGo on the T3Ss and PTII Minis but it looks a bit clunky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread