Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Hello ECF members,

WeVapor here again and we would like to start a general conversation section. You can post whatever might be on your mind vaping related or any potential suggestions you may have for us! We love to hear what YOU have to say and of course here about your experience at WeVapor

You will also find us constantly posting new deals for you guys and of course letting you know when we have new products coming out!

Enjoy and ROX ON! :vapor:

Banner-with-new-liquids.jpg

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Just finding this thread. I've ordered twice from y'all and I have got to say that your flavors are delicious!

Shipping is fast and customer service is outstanding.

WeVapor prices are some of the best I've found and the quality is outstanding. $1.99 for 10ml and $2.99 for 15ml. That comes out to .20 cents a ml. They also have 2 different package deals bringing the prices down even further. Don't let the prices fool you, it's quality eliquid.

I just got my second order in today and was sent 3 extra bottles to try and a personal note was included in my order. I love it when vendors take the time to do that, it wasn't a generic "thank you" it was a note directed personally to me. :wub:

My first order was the 15ml Package Deal, 6 different 15ml bottles for $14.99 and I also ordered a 10ml of Caramel Macchiato and they sent a free 10ml of Strawberry Lemonade. Second order was a reorder of my favorites and recieved 2 new ones as free samples to try. Here's my thoughts on each one:

1. Ocean Breeze: The description says it's a combination of blueberry and methol. I'm not a menthol person at all, so the description of this one scared me a little. I open up the bottle and took a whiff and it smelled delicious so I decided to give it a try. I glad I did, I LOVE this flavor. First, it's bursting with blueberry flavor, the best blueberry flavor I tried. Next it's got a light minty flavor that mixes beautifully with the blueberry and isn't harsh at all.

I loved this one so much I purchased 3 more bottles.

2. Caramel Macchiato: My favorite drink at Starbucks so I was excited, but skeptical to try since I've heard coffee vapes can be hard to get right. This is a strong coffee flavor with caramel and cream. To me it tastes just like the drink I love so much. Strong, but smooth flavor with no harshness.

I reordered 4 more bottles of this one because it only comes in 10ml bottles right now.

3. Watermelon: I really like this watermelon flavor. It takes like a fresh summer watermelon. Very clean flavor that isn't overly sweet or "jolly rancher" flavored like some other watermelon e-liquid I've tried. It's a light, fresh vape that is full of flavor.

Really like this one, not an ADV for me but I ordered another one.

4. Georgia Peach: Description says peaches and banana. I've only tried this one once, right out of the mailbox. I got a strong peach flavor and not much banana. It was good, but I put it into the steep box and need to revisit it. Just took a sniff of the bottle and I can smell the banana flavor now so I will try it again and see how it tastes and update.

5. Carolina Cream: Strawberries and Cream. Nice strawberry flavor but the cream tasted a little off so I put it in the steep box and will revisit and update later.

6. Strawberry Lemonade: A sweet strawberry lemonade flavor that tastes just like the real thing. Smooth, with just the right amount of sweetness and lemonade kick. I taste the sweet strawberries on inhale and the tartness of the lemonade on exhale. Perfect blend of flavors. Really like this one, not an ADV for me but I liked it alot. Was sent another as a freebie with my second order :)

7. Vanilla Custard: Description says it's a traditional vanilla custard.. I've never ate that before so don't have a reference point for it. I tried this one straight out the mailbox and to be honest I don't like it. To be really honest, it made me gag. It had a weird creamy flavor that I can't describe. I threw this one into the steep box and might revisit it at a later time.

8. Chocolate Mint: Got this one as a free sample with my 2nd order. Description says minty coolness mixing with smooth chocolate flavor. Was very skeptical to try this one as I haven't tried a chocolate eliquid before. I'm glad I tried it. Right out the mailbox this morning it's delicious! Think andies candies as that is just what it tastes like. Nice smooth chocolate flavor with the coolness of the mint mixes together beautifully. The mint leaves a nice cool feeling in your mouth (something I didn't think I'd like, but discovered I do). Tastes just like andies candies to me. LOVE it. Will be ordering more of this for sure.

The last flavor I have is Sex on the Beach, I received this one as a free sample with my 2nd order today and haven't had the chance to try it yet will post back when I do.

If I had anything to complain about it would be the size options and nicotine levels available. Some of the flavors are only available in 10ml sizes and others only 15ml sizes. The 10ml bottles have an 0, 6 or 18mg nic. option and the 15ml bottles have a 0,6,12 or 18mg nic. option. I'd personally like to see bigger bottles and 12mg nic options for all of the flavors. I have been told by WeVapor that they are coming out with bigger bottles soon that will make me one happy customer!

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Ok, just filled up the tank with Sex on the Beach and I have to say that it is really good. This tastes just like you are are sippin' on the drink it's named after. The fruits come together perfectly and I get the sweetness of it on inhale and get a little tart flavor on the exhale. Very light, refreshingly smooth vape. Not overpowering, just the right amount of sweetness and flavor to keep me coming back for more.

Another winner for me and will be ordering this one again!

Thanks again WeVapor for the free samples you sent with my order. Both the mint chocolate and sex on the beach wouldn't have been something I'd have ordered but both have turned out to be one's that I will be reordering! I vaped on the mint chocolate all day today.

Reactions: redrebel821

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
Rock Hill, South Carolina
We have yet another discount for ECF members!

WeVapor has a 15ml package deal which includes 6 of our new flavors at 15ml per bottle. We are offering a sale on these discounted liquids which are originally 14.99 for 90ml. Now with the discount code "DEALS" you can have 90ml of our USA-MADE E-Liquid for 13.99!

Also we would love to hear what you have to say about our e-liquids! If you have ordered from us or have won a contest please let the community know!

Hope to see you at E-Liquids, E-Cigs, Electronic Vaporizers :)

E-liquids-vertical-banner-15ml-new-flavors.jpg

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I tried the Ga. Peach this morning and wanted to update my opinion of it. I first tried it right out of the mailbox and got lots of peach and not much banana.

After a 2 week steep the flavors have come together beautifully. The peach has mellowed out some and the banana has come forward into the mix. I get the flavor of peach on inhale and the banana on exhale. Both the peach and banana flavors are "real", not candy or artificial tasting. Just the right amount of sweetness and very smooth to vape. Very lovely flavor and I'm glad I revisited it.

Lukas, one of the things that I love about y'alls flavors are that they are FULL of flavor. I don't have to worry about any of them being muted where you can hardly taste them. I hate when I get something and can barely taste the flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread