Status
Not open for further replies.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Bellastarr, Thanks for the review! We are ecstatic that you liked yet another one of our e-liquids! Our review system takes time to process reviews to ensure that they are actual customer reviews and not spam. :unsure:

Ooooppsss.. LOL... you probably got a lot of them then, sorry. The way it was doing, it seemed like the submit button wasn't even working. :oops:
I'm glad you got it though. I usually only leave or write reviews for stuff I really like. I think I've left them for y'all on a couple of the review sites also.

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Labor Day Weekend is upon us!

WeVapor is having a unbeatable Labor Day Sale! On all orders 10$ or more will receive 30% off with the discount code "LABORDAY" Our USA-MADE E-Liquids are originally 2.99 for 15ml and 1.99 for 10ml! With this unbeatable deal you can get 15ml for 2.10 and 10ml for 1.40!

Even our shipping prices are unbeatable! varying from 1.19-1.49 and free shipping on 8 or more bottles!

*Please keep in mind our e-liquids are not meant for drippers and are best when used in clearomizer or tank styled vaporizers

Come take advantage of this unbeatable deal at www.wevapor.com :)

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Starting on Wednesday (9/17) we are starting a new promotion called "WeVapor Wednesday's". During WeVapor Wednesday's we will have one of our e-liquids 50% off! Come check out which flavor will be 50% off this wednesday and if you want to get ahead of the game and pick some e-liquids up now use the discount code "ECF" to get 15% off! Hope to see you at www.wevapor.com!

ROX ON! :vapor:

1.99-E-liquids.jpg

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor-Wednesday-Banner-Chocolate-Mint-HORIZONTAL (1).jpg Another Week. Another Discount. Happy WeVapor Wednesday!. This wednesday we have a customer favorite on sale. Our Roxwell Mint Chocolate 10ml bottle is 50% off, bringing the price of one bottle to .99! Come try yours today at E-Liquids, E-Cigs, Electronic Vaporizers and see why you shouldn't have to overpay for e-liquids again. Please use the discount code "WECHOC" during the checkout to take advantage of this deal. :vapor:

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
Columbus arrived on what is now the United States many years ago... As a token of his appreciation we would like to offer you the most affordable e-liquids anywhere. WeVapor is offering our 15ml bottles which are originally 3$ for 2$ with the discount code "COLUMBUS"

15ml Line Include:
Georgia Peach - Blend of Peach and Banana
Carolina Cream - Vanilla & Strawberry
Ocean Breeze - Berries & Menthol
Vanilla Custard, Watermelon & Piña Colada

Enjoy your night and start your week off right with some Roxwell E-Liquid! Hope to see you at E-Liquids, E-Cigs, Electronic Vaporizers!

Banner-with-new-liquids.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread