Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
Rock Hill, South Carolina
WeVapor Wednesday | Mac 'N' Coco

This WeVapor Wednesday we are featuring one of our brand new LionHeart flavors! Mac 'N' Coco is a delicately blended mixture of Macaroons & Coconut. Our 15ml bottles are going to be 33% off, so instead of the original $5.99 for 15ml, Mac 'N' Coco will be $4.02, until 9/18/15.

Use the discount code WECOCO during the checkout process to take advantage of this unbeatable deal. Come visit us atwww.wevapor.com and see what the buzz is all about!

Not only is this new flavor absolutely delicious but it has also been tested by Enthalpy Analytical, a third party e-liquid tester. This flavor was a part of our first batch of tested flavors and as expected contains no traces of Diacetyl or Acetyl Propionyl. You can view the results at the following link: LionHeart "Mac 'N' Coco" Analysis

*Please also keep in mind we have a 10 bottle limit per flavor on our WeVapor Wednesday Deals.

lionheart-mac-n-coco-horizontal.jpg

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor Wednesday | "On A Roll"

This WeVapor Wednesday we are featuring one of our brand new LionHeart flavors! On A Roll is a delicious cinnamon roll flavor with a robust cinnamon kick! Our 15ml bottles are going to be 33% off, so instead of the original $5.99 for 15ml, On A Roll will be $4.02, until 9/25/15.

Use the discount code "WEROLL" during the checkout process to take advantage of this unbeatable deal. Come visit us at www.wevapor.com and see what the buzz is all about!

Not only is this new flavor absolutely delicious but it has also been tested by Enthalpy Analytical, a third party e-liquid tester. This flavor was a part of our first batch of tested flavors and as expected contains no traces of Diacetyl or Acetyl Propionyl. You can view the results at the following link: LionHeart "On A Roll" Analysis

What Our Customers Think About LionHeart "On A Roll"

I really like this Lionheart "On a Roll" cinnamon roll flavor by WeVapor.com. It's very cinnamon flavored with the exhale and has a nice sweet inhale. I will definitely get some more of this. I didn't steep this juice, so it may get better with time, the flavor is pretty spot on for me right out of the mail. - Devrie P.

It's got a good flavor and makes the house smell like a cinnamon scented candle. 18 MG may be a bit strong for me so maybe notching it down a level next time. Overall it's pretty good. - Jessika H.

lionheart-on-a-roll-horizontal.jpg

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor Wednesday 33% Off One Of Our Top Sellers For An EvenBetter Price
This WeVapor Wednesday we are featuring a customer favorite Carolina Cream. Carolina Cream is a delicious blend of strawberries and cream that is sure to leave you wanting more and more :) Now until 10/2/15 you can get this flavor for 33% off with the discount code "WECAROLINA". All you have to do is use the discount code during the checkout process at www.wevapor.com. Please also keep in mind this discount code is valid on all bottle sizes.

Enjoy and remember to ROX ON Responsibly!

What Our Customers Are Saying About Roxwell Carolina Cream

Rich, sweet flavor, one of the better strawberry creams available. - Scott L.
A yummy strawberry with a smooth cream finish. Best vaped at around 3.8 volts. My morning wake up. - Christine P.
First off let me say these e-liquids are delicious. Lots of flavor! Carolina Cream is a wonderfully creamy strawberry juice that you will fall in love with. At prices as low as these why not pick up several bottles because I'm sure you will be back for more very soon. Thanks WeVapor for having such outstanding flavors.- Steve B.

carolina-cream-33-horizonta.jpg

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor has just released another three LionHeart flavors! We truly believe these flavors are absolutely delicious and we want everyone to have a chance to try them, so we are having a 50% off introductory sale! For a limited time only our entire LionHeart line is 50% off with the discount code "LION" at www.wevapor.com

New LionHeart Flavors:

Milky Marsh - LionHeart Milky Marsh is a delicious blend of Marshmallows that will make you want to go and sit by the fireplace with some smore's *

Milk' Em - LionHeart "Milk 'N' Honey" is a delicious combination of milk and honey that is sure to be one of the most unique flavors you will ever try. *

Crunch Time - LionHeart "Crunch Time" is there for you during crunch time! This Kaptain Grunch flavor is a delicious blend of one of your favorite cereals.

A Little About Our LionHeart Line: Our LionHeart Premium E-Liquid line is the culmination of flavor innovations and amazing taste that will make you want more! Each bottle is blended to perfection. At WeVapor we pride ourselves on our perfectly crafted e-liquids and we truly believe you will love. Each bottle comes in a 30PG/70VG blended ratio, which are great in both dripping and tank styled vaporizers.

6-bottles-animation.gif

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor Wednesday
Minty Freshness Blended With Savory Chocolate
This WeVapor Wednesday we are featuring our Chocolate Mint Flavor. Roxwell Chocolate Mint is a delicate blend of chocolate and mint that is sure to crave your sweet tooth, while still adding a little punch on the exhale. Instead of the usual 1.99$ for 10ml, we are offering 33% off on this delicious flavor.

Use the discount code "WECHOC" during the checkout process to take advantage of this unbeatable deal. Come visit us at www.wevapor.com and see what the buzz is all about! ROX ON!

Below are the prices with the discount code:

10ml: $1.33
15ml: $2.68
120ml: $14.75​
240ml: $26.80

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Any Better...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend filled with joy and plenty of family time. This Cyber Monday WeVapor is doing our biggest sale to date! You can grab some of our USA-MADE E-Liquids for 60% off! All you have to do is use the discount code "WECYBER" during the checkout process at www.wevapor.com! Why search around for the best deals around when your your looking right at it! We have extended this deal for a couple more hours... After that our biggest sale yet will be gone forever :)

Discounted Prices Below:

10ml Roxwell E-Liquid: .80

15ml Roxwell E-Liquid: $1.59

15ml LionHeart E-Liquid: $2.39

syber-monday-horizontal-banner.jpg

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor Wednesday
LionHeart Crunch Time 33% OFF

This week WeVapor is featuring one of our new LionHeart flavors! Although this is one of our new three flavors, it is quickly gaining popularity among our customers! This Wednesday, like every other Wednesday during the year we are featuring one of our popular flavors at a discounted price. This week LionHeart "Crunch Time" is going to be 33% off with the discount code "WECRUNCH". All you have to do is use the discount code during the checkout process at www.wevapor.com to take advantage of this truly unbeatable price for premium USA-MADE E-Liquid.

Discounted Price:

LionHeart Crunch Time w/ code: $4.01

crunchtime-horizontal.jpg

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor Wednesday | LionHeart Milk' Em 33% OFF

This week WeVapor is featuring one of our new LionHeart flavors! Although this is one of our new three flavors, it is quickly gaining popularity among our customers! This Wednesday, like every other Wednesday during the year we are featuring one of our popular flavors at a discounted price. This week LionHeart "Milk' Em" is going to be 33% off with the discount code "WEMILK". All you have to do is use the discount code during the checkout process at www.wevapor.com to take advantage of this truly unbeatable price for premium USA-MADE E-Liquid.

Discounted Price:
LionHeart Milk' Em w/ code: $4.01

milk-em-horizontal.jpg

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor Wednesday | 33% Off Vanilla Custard

This WeVapor Wednesday we want to add some vanilla to your mid-week. We do things a little differently with our 15ml bottles. Our Vanilla Custard 15ml bottles are going to be 33% off, so our original $3.99 for 15ml of Vanilla Custard is now only $2.68!

Use the discount code
"WEVANILLA" during the checkout process to take advantage of this unbeatable deal. Come visit us at www.wevapor.com and see what the buzz is all about! ROX ON!

120ml Bottles
This deal also applies to our brand new 120ml fanatic sized bottles! Instead of 28.99 for the 120ml it will be $19.43 with the discount code!

vanilla-custard-33-horizontal.jpg

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor Wednesday
33% Off Carolina Cream
This WeVapor Wednesday we are featuring a customer favorite Carolina Cream. Carolina Cream is a delicious blend of strawberries and cream that is sure to leave you wanting more and more :) Now until 1/9/15 you can get this flavor for 33% off with the discount code "WECAROLINA". All you have to do is use the discount code during the checkout process at www.wevapor.com. Please also keep in mind this discount code is valid on all bottle sizes.

120ml Bottles
This deal also applies to our brand new 120ml fanatic sized bottles! Instead of 28.99 for the 120ml it will be $19.43 with the discount code! Also we have just added the nicotine levels 9mg to all of our 120ml bottles!

What Our Customers Are Saying About Roxwell Carolina Cream:

I have now tried the Carolina Cream flavor, and boy, does it ring true to its name. The strawberry taste is something you might expect from a Strawberry Daquiri; however, the ample creamy notes on the aftertaste is what gives this e-liquid the name. I would recommend this flavor to anyone who loves strawberries, or as a gift for someone. - Nick W.

First off let me say these e-liquids are delicious. Lots of flavor! Carolina Cream is a wonderfully creamy strawberry juice that you will fall in love with. At prices as low as these why not pick up several bottles because I'm sure you will be back for more very soon. Thanks WeVapor for having such outstanding flavors. - Steve B.

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor Wednesday | 33% OFF Mango Peach

This WeVapor Wednesday we are featuring our Mango Peach flavor. This flavor is a delicious blend of smooth peach and mango that will leave you wanting more and more. Our Roxwell Mango Peach flavor will be 33% off till Friday January, 15th. To take advantage of this unbeatable deal make sure to use the discount code "WEMANGO" during the checkout process at www.wevapor.com.

Prices with discount code:

10ml (only in 18mg): $1.34
120ml $19.43

What Our Customers Are Saying About Roxwell Mango Peach:

I recently placed my first order with WeVapor and received my goodies in a most timely manner, which was great in itself. But I ordered a number of flavors, from the fruity to plain tobacco, and they are all simply delicious, providing excellent vapor. Great product, great service. - Robbie

I've been ordering from wevapor exclusively for the past six months and they've consistently been fast, friendly and quick to reply when I have questions. They've even gone above and beyond my expectations by sending me a free bottle to sample! I highly recommend them and have already converted a few of my friends. - Nathan

mango-peach-33-horizontal.jpg

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor Wednesday
33% Off Strawberry Lemonade
This WeVapor Wednesday we are featuring a customer favorite Roxwell Strawberry Lemonade. Strawberry Lemonade is a delicious flavor that will bring you back in time to your childhood summer days. Now until 1/30/15 you can get this flavor for 33% off with the discount code "WELEMONADE". All you have to do is use the discount code during the checkout process at www.wevapor.com. Please also keep in mind this discount code is valid on all bottle sizes.

Price With Discount Code:
120ml: $19.43

What Our Customers Are Saying About Roxwell Strawberry Lemonade:

I at first was unsure of the liquid since it was so cheap. Most stores and shops around charge anywhere from $6 upwards of $35 for "premium" and this is blows them away. The taste is very full and smooth, also with a nice odor that the vapor puts off. Well worth it to stock up on. - Chad W.

I ordered this because I love strawberry and thought I would take a chance since it is strawberry lemonade. I LOVE the bite that that lemonade give to the flavor. It is now one of my favorite flavors. You gotta try Roxwell Strawberry Lemonade. -
Will P.

strawberry-lemonade-33-horizontal.jpg

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
The Bigger The Better. 120ml Bottle Sale
WeVapor is kicking off February with one of our customer favorite yearly sales. We typically only do two of these blowout sales per year, so we like to consider these pretty special! Now until Feb 5th, 2016 certain Roxwell 120ml flavors will be 34% off or $19.99! This time around we are having six of our Roxwell flavors for sale. All you have to is use the discount code "120" during the checkout process at www.wevapor.com! Come stock up on some delicious USA-MADE flavors today while supplies lasts!

The Bigger The Better Valid Flavors:
Roxwell New Mint
Roxwell Georgia Peach
Roxwell Vanilla Custard
Roxwell Chocolate Mint
Roxwell Classic
Roxwell Sex On The Sand

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor Wednesday
Adding a little spark to your mid-week!

Just when you need a little spark to your week, WeVapor is here to satisfy! We are offering one of our best sellers, Caramel Macchiato for 33% off. Instead of the usual $3.99 for 15ml this flavor is $2.68 while supplies lasts!

Use the discount code "WECARAMEL" during the checkout process to take advantage of this unbeatable deal. Please come visit us at www.wevapor.comand see what the buzz is all about! ROX ON!

Please keep in mind that this deal is extended to our larger bottles as well :)

120ml: $19.43​

What Our Customers Are Saying About Roxwell Caramel Macchiato!

When I first tried this I did not like it at all but now it's my everyday vape.The coffee flavor is good and strong so in the AM it's just what I need.I use 6nic and I love this caramel macchiato! - Rita B.
There is something a little different about this flavor. Yes, there's a nice coffee and caramel flavor, but it has a touch of tobacco flavor, as well. Much better than similar flavors I've tried. I will continue to purchase on a regular basis. - Lori
To start off, the shipping was amazing. After placing my order I received my juices within 3 to 4 days. Aside from the speed of delivery the flavor was spot on. After only a week of steeping my caramel machiatto and sex on the sand was perfect. Easily an every day vape at a price that you cannot beat. I highly recommend buying from this site! We Vapor for the win!
.- Wyatt
This juice is wonderful. If you like coffee & caramel you will love it. Let it sit a week or so & then enjoy. The prices & excellent customer service are also huge pluses. They always throw in a freebie so what's not to love? Thanks WeVapor & keep it up! - Lee W

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor 30% Off Valentines Weekend Sale!

This Valentines Day Weekend we want to show our loyal customers some love for the continued support as we continue to grow. We are offering all of our products for 30% off with the discount code "VALDAY30".

Come check out www.wevapor.com and get some delicious USA-MADE E-Liquids at an unbeatable price! Happy Valentines Day!

*This Sale Ends 2/15/16

Prices with discount code:

Roxwell 10ml: $1.39

Roxwell 15ml: $2.80

Roxwell 120ml: $20.30

Premium LionHeart 15ml: $4.20

valentines-day-sale.jpg

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor Wednesday
Bringing It Back To A Classic!
This WeVapor Wednesday we are featuring our Classic Tobacco Flavor. Roxwell Classic is a conventional tobacco blend that is sure to satisfy. Instead of the usual 1.99$ for 10ml, we are offering 33% off on this delicious tobacco flavor.

Use the discount code "WECLASSIC" during the checkout process to take advantage of this unbeatable deal. Come visit us at www.wevapor.com and see what the buzz is all about! ROX ON! Also keep an eye out on four new flavors that we should have ready for sale very soon!

*Please keep in mind that this deal is extended to our larger bottles as well :)
10ml: $1.34

A Little About Our Classic Flavor:

Classic flavor for those who want to indulge in the most popular cigarette flavor.
Proudly Made In The USA.
70PG/30VG

*Please be advised that Roxwell E-Liquids are best when used in a clearomizer like tank instead of a dripper.

Certified by Enthalpy Analytical to have undetectable levels
of Diacetyl and 2,3-Pentanedione (Acetyl Propionyl).
To review the report Click Here.

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor Wednesday
We want to add a minty kick to your mid-week!
This WeVapor Wednesday we want to add a minty kick to your mid-week. This New Mint flavor has a lot of kick and is not for the weak-hearted. Since this flavor is a 10ml flavor we want to offer it for 33% off! Instead of the usual $1.99, we want to give it to you for 1.34!

Use the discount code "WEMINT" during the checkout process to take advantage of this unbeatable deal. Come visit us at www.wevapor.com and see what the buzz is all about! ROX ON!

10ml: $1.34
15ml (6mg only): $2.68

What Our Customers Are Saying About Roxwell New Mint!

"Steep it for 3 days and ur life will be complete" - Tyler K

"I really enjoy the new mint flavor, perfect for those like me who use to smoke menthol cigs. I prefer this over cigarettes any day. Definitely the best mint liquid." - Brandy N

"I was skeptical at first cause I've never heard of this site or this brand of E-juice, but I must say its one of the most well made and fine flavored brands I've had." - George L.

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor Wednesday
Add Some COPYRIGHTDMCA To Your Stash!
This WeVapor Wednesday we are featuring our most popular LionHeart flavor. This customer favorite LionHeart "COPYRIGHTDMCA of Fruit" is a delicious blend of a childhood favorite cereal! Our 15ml bottles are going to be 33% off, so instead of the original $5.99 for 15ml, COPYRIGHTDMCA Of Fruit will be $4.02, until Saturday March 26th!

Use the discount code "WEPEBBLES" during the checkout process to take advantage of this unbeatable deal. Come visit us atwww.wevapor.com and see what the buzz is all about!

15ml: $4.02

A Little About LionHeart COPYRIGHTDMCA Of Fruit
LionHeart "COPYRIGHTDMCA of Fruit" is a replication of one of your favorite types of fruity cereal.
30PG/70VG
Bottle: Child Resistant Glass Dripper Bottle 15ml
Proudly Made In The USA.
Certified by Enthalpy Analytical to have undetectable levels
of Diacetyl and 2,3-Pentanedione (Acetyl Propionyl).
To review the report Click Here.

What Our Customers Are Saying About LionHeart "COPYRIGHTDMCA Of Fruit"

This juice was nice and fruity right out of the mail. It's great! - John R.

Came very quickly and the hand written thank you note and freebie was so unexpected and nice to get. Definitely will be doing business with them again. Can't beat the price or service ♡♡ - Jamie K.
Very good juice, love this brand.
Can't wait to try them all. - Jorge M.

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor Easter Weekend Sale
All E-Juice 30% Off This Weekend Only
This Easter Weekend WeVapor is offering all of our e-juice for 30% off! With our addition of our premium LionHeart line as well as our new Roxwell flavors, there is sure to be something that sparks your interest! This sale will be going on until Monday March 28th!

Use the discount code"EASTER"during the checkout process to take advantage of this unbeatable deal. Come visit us atwww.wevapor.comand see what the buzz is all about!

Prices With Discount Code:
Roxwell 10ml: $1.39
Roxwell 15ml: $2.79
Roxwell 120ml: $20.30
[URL='http://wevapor.com/e-juice/']LionHeart 15ml: $4.20
[/URL]

easter-sale-horizontal-banner.jpg

Lukas50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2014
WeVapor Wednesday
Mac 'N' Coco
This WeVapor Wednesday we are featuring one of our LionHeart flavors! Mac 'N' Coco is a delicately blended mixture of Macaroons & Coconut. Our 15ml bottles are going to be 33% off, so instead of the original $5.99 for 15ml, Mac 'N' Coco will be $4.02, until 4/2/16.

Use the discount code WECOCO during the checkout process to take advantage of this unbeatable deal. Come visit us atwww.wevapor.com and see what the buzz is all about!

Not only is this new flavor absolutely delicious but it has also been tested by Enthalpy Analytical, a third party e-liquid tester. This flavor was a part of our first batch of tested flavors and as expected contains no traces of Diacetyl or Acetyl Propionyl. You can view the results at the following link: LionHeart "Mac 'N' Coco" Analysis

lionheart-mac-n-coco-horizontal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread