Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
unsure, I got some of the Vapor Kings 1.5 ohm Joye's and they're great. Great price. Not a bad one in the bunch. They're not too hot for me, and I actually like them better than the 306s I have.

I hoped on VaporKings and grabbed 10 SR and 10 LR Joye 510s .... thats the best price I have ever seen.
99.00 shipped priority for 20 atomizers :)

99 bucks gets me 10 Cisco's shipped so if the Joye are more than half as good I am happy :banana:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I hoped on VaporKings and grabbed 10 SR and 10 LR Joye 510s .... thats the best price I have ever seen.

99 bucks gets me 10 Cisco's shipped so if the Joye are more than half as good I am happy :banana:

I have had good luck with them :)

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
I need to keep all my flavors in a dark place, Is it good to keep them in the fridge?

I've been told that it's not good to keep them in the frig. I asked Don (BWB) about that a while ago and he said no and that a dark cool place is the best. I normally keep them in a seldom used kitchen cabinet. I have another friend that keeps hers in a cookie tin.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY

I got these a few days ago and they are pretty dam good .... great price and cheap fast shipping if you don't mind doing a 10 pack. 2.3 or 1.5 ohm are available.

jcarter

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2011
North Alabama
I got these a few days ago and they are pretty dam good .... great price and cheap fast shipping if you don't mind doing a 10 pack. 2.3 or 1.5 ohm are available.

I just got some of those in the 10 pack... good deal! They are the first LR's I have tried, and man, they are but kickers for me! Are those good to use on the Reo's?

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I just got some of those in the 10 pack... good deal! They are the first LR's I have tried, and man, they are but kickers for me! Are those good to use on the Reo's?

Those are great on a REO. I live about 6 miles from their storefront and I can just go pick mine up....handy. They are a top notch company with a great deal on bulk attys. I love the LRs on my Woodvil.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY

Should be great, I am learning that I don't like it as hot as other users. So I like the standard 2.3Ω on the woodvil with the AW IMR batt. (Really a 2.0Ω Cisco is my favorite) but these work great.

I do have one of the LR Joye attys on my Grand right now. With my Boba's Bounty its great, but it can burn some sweet juices IMO.

But for less than 5 bucks each shipped I will keep a good stock of them.
I bought them pretty much for back-up just in case I am broke or homeless and can't afford more Cisco's :)

EDIT: I just put the Joye LR on my woodvil with a fresh batt and its fine. They don't seem near as hot as a Cisco 1.5 Not as much flavor either ..... still a great value though.

Last edited:

jcarter

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2011
North Alabama
Should be great, I am learning that I don't like it as hot as other users. So I like the standard 2.3Ω on the woodvil with the AW IMR batt. (Really a 2.0Ω Cisco is my favorite) but these work great.

I do have one of the LR Joye attys on my Grand right now. With my Boba's Bounty its great, but it can burn some sweet juices IMO.

But for less than 5 bucks each shipped I will keep a good stock of them.
I bought them pretty much for back-up just in case I am broke or homeless and can't afford more Cisco's :)

EDIT: I just put the Joye LR on my woodvil with a fresh batt and its fine. They don't seem near as hot as a Cisco 1.5 Not as much flavor either ..... still a great value though.

Where do you get your cisco's at? I may have to try some..

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Where do you get your cisco's at? I may have to try some..

Only place is avid vapor .... thats Frank's (Cisco's) own store.

He has some that aren't "his" on the site .... Just look for Cisco Spec in all flavors ... They are all priced at 8.99 each for his.

I wind up paying 10 bucks each because Im in NY and have to pay 8% sales tax along with my shipping.
Still worth the Price though.

I just spent 249 bucks yesterday on (25) Cisco's in 510 and 306 ... Mostly 2.0 ohm for me but I threw in 5 @ 1.8 ohm as well.

Infernal2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
The Oil Coast, AL
Only place is avid vapor .... thats Frank's (Cisco's) own store.

He has some that aren't "his" on the site .... Just look for Cisco Spec in all flavors ... They are all priced at 8.99 each for his.

I wind up paying 10 bucks each because Im in NY and have to pay 8% sales tax along with my shipping.
Still worth the Price though.

I just spent 249 bucks yesterday on (25) Cisco's in 510 and 306 ... Mostly 2.0 ohm for me but I threw in 5 @ 1.8 ohm as well.

Sounds like my last Monday, but I ended up buying 20 1.5s and 10 1.8s. I also got one of the new 306 to 510 Drip tip adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread