ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Unflavored Nic at MyFreedomSmokes:

Use Coupon Code: 25NIC
Our Summer Sale has ended, but that doesn't mean you can't still get a great deal. Use the coupon code 25NIC to get 25% OFF of our famous Unflavored Nicotine in any size and strength combination.
Available to both Retail and Wholesale customers.

Offer scheduled to expire at Midnight on Friday September 5th, but could expire at any time

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
High Desert Vapes is discontinuing the 3mL DIY flavor bottle size. =(

The primary reasons we are going to stop carrying these is due to the matter of not being able to find this size with a child-proof cap as well as the fact that our new label printers do not have label sizes small enough to fit the existing bottles.

What this means for you the customer? Well, first it means a better value for your money as the 10mL and 30mL sizes are a much better deal, secondly, it allows us to use our new label printers which offer a new "smudge-proof" design. We've tested these new labels by soaking them in PG/VG/Nic Base for 1 week and they did not fade or smudge at all.

So, now for the good part:
We will be clearing out all of the 3mL DIY flavor bottles and will not re-stock them. So once a flavor's 3mL size is sold out, it will be removed from the site as an option to choose from. To take advantage of this offer, just use coupon code: 3ML when you checkout.

Now, for the bad news:
THIS SALE IS ONLY GOOD FOR THE 3ML DIY Flavor bottle size.

DO NOT USE THIS COUPON CODE FOR 10mL or 30mL DIY flavors. Your order will be cancelled and ONLY store credit will be issued, NOT REFUNDED.

I cannot stress this enough, if you re-post this sale on your favorite forum or social media outlet, please make sure you include the part about it being for 3mL DIY bottle sizes ONLY.

Our merchant charges us 18% for all CC transactions, both payments and credits. For example, if a customer orders $100 from us for this sale in 30mL bottles, it would cost us a total of $36.00 to accept the payment, then refund it back to the CC.

$36.00 for a customer mistake is crazy, but it is the price we pay to accept credit cards in the ecig industry. So we need your help in fully understanding the sale before you order and making sure you re-post all the details of this sale. If you have questions about this, please call us directly before you order: 505-433-4116

Last edited:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
25% Off Sale!

Thursday, Sept. 12th -Sunday , Sept. 14th

VaporBomb

E-Liquid Sale

25% Off

Use code: remember
Code valid: Fri., Sept. 12th - Sun. Sept. 14th (11:59pm)**

*Discount does not include Flavor of the Week, any already discounted items, hardware or any form of shipping.
**Offer expires SAT. Sept.13th , 2014 @ 11:59pm EST.

SITS

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Reoville
MFS has 100 mg nic liquid for $45/liter.....wow. If I hadn't stocked up (big time) on the last ($50/liter) sale, I'd be all over this.

Thanks for the info. I purchased nic base and vg/pg and a couple of flavors. I've wanted to dabble in with trying my hand at making my own juice and at that price the nic base was just to good a deal to pass up. :)

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
MFS Free shipping on all orders!
--------------

Use Coupon Code: FREESHIP
THIS OFFER WILL EXPIRE AT MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH.
Get Free Shipping on your entire order for a limited time while this sale lasts. No minimum order amount required.

Simply enter the coupon code FREESHIP in the "Discount Code" box in your Shopping Cart and choose the "Free" shipping option at checkout.

But don't wait around as this sale could end at any time.

Applies to US shipping destinations only. Smaller packages may be shipped via First Class Mail and larger packages may be shipped via FedEx Ground, regardless of what shipping option is chosen, if the coupon code has been applied to your order. Offer does not apply to expedited or signature required shipping options.

Offer cannot be used to purchase a Sample E-Liquid ONLY! Orders containing only this product will be cancelled.

Click Here to Start Shopping
--------------

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
MFS Free shipping on all orders!
--------------

Use Coupon Code: FREESHIP
THIS OFFER WILL EXPIRE AT MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH.
Get Free Shipping on your entire order for a limited time while this sale lasts. No minimum order amount required.

Simply enter the coupon code FREESHIP in the "Discount Code" box in your Shopping Cart and choose the "Free" shipping option at checkout.

But don't wait around as this sale could end at any time.

Applies to US shipping destinations only. Smaller packages may be shipped via First Class Mail and larger packages may be shipped via FedEx Ground, regardless of what shipping option is chosen, if the coupon code has been applied to your order. Offer does not apply to expedited or signature required shipping options.

Offer cannot be used to purchase a Sample E-Liquid ONLY! Orders containing only this product will be cancelled.

Click Here to Start Shopping
--------------
I tried it with the 100 mg nicotine special. It didn't take. I'll try again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread