Status
Not open for further replies.

Joyce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
West Virginia
That was great Joyce!

Joyce, that wins my vote for best post of the day!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::p:p:p

Joyce, you KILL me!!!

And for the record, folks: IT WORKED!! :thumb::thumb::thumb::lol::lol::lol:

(taking a leaf from Snow's book) I'd like to thank the Academy, all the little people, my mother and father...it's an honor just being nominated. :blush:

I missed a lot today...... Ms. Joyce, if the need ever arises again pm me. I always have at least 12 on hand... Can spare one for a friend. :)

Thanks, dear Morandir, but I am in good hands! What a great family we have! ;) As for missing things, someone had to make up for the void you left. It was entirely too slow without you! :ohmy: You were missed!

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
It happens when you're boss is passive aggressive Ms. Mookelboo. All is better now, on here, vaping wow peppermint, and about to open a burton baton. :)

Yep...you're home now...no worries...just hugs hug.gif

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Dear Wader,

I am in desperate need of some 24 or 36 mg Nuport WOW. I am an old woman, and my arthritic knees are no longer equipped for begging; praying may still be possible. As I sit here anxiously awaiting the next stock update, it occurs to me that you are a reasonable man, and negotiations may be in order.

I have goods or services to offer for trade, among them: I have been known to bake some mean brownies and/or chocolate chip cookies, I have fair decent pieces of jewelry, a reasonably successful first-born child, and a lightly used spouse. That last item may be problematic, in that he considers vaping "another addiction" but he washes dishes beautifully.

Come, let us talk together.

Sincerely,

Joyce

PS Thank you for all that you do.

lmao oh i needed this laugh today Joyce :) excellent post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread