• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Decided to tip my to into Sub-Vaping..COUGHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
GR, MI
There's nothing magical about a coil having a resistance under 1 Ohm (AKA "Sub-Ohm). If you were vaping 10-15 watts, with a similar air-flow setting, before you got your new tank the experience should be similar. If you weren't, adjust your device to the same power level you were used to and work your way up. Also, if you switched to the 1.2Ohm coil you are no longer sub-ohming.

Davantrac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Darlington, UK.
Quick comment. I've been using Moose Juice Blueberry Yoghurt at 6mg for the first time, normally vape 12mg. I've been vaping in kayfun lite, and v4, lemo drop and subtanks and in every rta no mater what ohm or wattage or airflow it produced a tickley cough and little wheeze.
Just changed back to £Liquid, Banana flavour at 12mg in exactly the same kayfun lite without even cleaning it or re wicking it, on the same mod at same settings and no cough.
And for £1 a bottle it's lovely.

mizunoboy

Feb 5, 2015
United Kingdom
Ok so iv'e made up 2 bottles of e-juice.

tried 2mg first in the SMOK VCT A1

Much more of a improvement! no tongue tingling! which was the most annoying thing.

I can get pretty good mouth to lung hits with the air flow on minimum, which I like and still plenty of vapour at 20 watts

With max air flow open and direct lung hit it does make me cough but not madly but then again I'm inhaling a lot of vapour!
Hi,I went to zero nic and all ok,watts up around 100 with .2 coil and good taste.:danger:

Reactions: Marcus1970
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread