Decisions, decisions. Help me decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Soooo.... for my last order (and I've been saying it 3 orders ago), help me decide - frenilla or radioactive?

If with frenilla, things are pretty straight forward, what would Radioactive be like? Would you compare it to the Wakonda or the Virus?

Aghrrrr... I hate it that we are all in such a crunch and NT stalling its operations. [emoji51]

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Radio is one of the greatest things I've ever tasted. Frenilla's just a good vanilla. Depends on what you like - nothing complex about Frenilla, whereas Radio will keep ya guessing.

Right! But what Radioactive is like? What's the closest to it - Wakonda or the Virus or something else?

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Right! But what Radioactive is like? What's the closest to it - Wakonda or the Virus or something else?
Hmm, not sure how to describe Radio - definitely tobacco, and for me, a tad bit of a fizz kind of like dr. Pepper, which sounds funky but is so good...

Nothing like wakonda or virus, very unique.

Wakonda and radio were always my favorite from Nicoticket

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
And the grand dad to Radioactive was Kryptonite, talk about a complex and ever changing liquid. WOW!
Looking back on it now and reminiscing of the couple bottles I enjoyed, I don't think there ever has been or ever will be a more forward liquid out there.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Just ordered some more Radio. It has been my 3rd favorite behind Virus and Wakonda. Go for the Radioactive!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Yeah... I might bite it without first trying. Not a huge fan of Virus, but loved Wakonda. Figures...

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Yeah... I might bite it without first trying. Not a huge fan of Virus, but loved Wakonda. Figures...
You know, when I got my first order from Nicoticket, it was for the Virus and Betelguese. I didn't care for the Virus and put it aside. About a month later, I pulled it out and tried again and was immediately infected! I used it every day for over a year. I had probably close to 1000 ml stashed and still have one unopened bottle which I am not anxious to get into knowing I won't ever have it again. Radioactive is also superb. Not quite like the Virus, but excellent, nonetheless. You're in a little pickle though. Not sure if you'll like it, but not sure how much longer it'll be available. Just grab some and give it a go. If you don't like it, I'm sure someone will take it off your hands in the classifieds.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Chickentender

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2014
Seattle
Radio for certain. It's been my "backup" for 2 years for whenever I run out of Virus and Wakonda. It's in the same world, but definitely is not as complex (to me at least) as the other two kings - has always been 3rd fiddle but I do like it quite a bit.
But with all this talk about it, I suppose I gotta get my .... in there and get some before it's gone too. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread