Decisions, decisions. Help me decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Received Radioactive today... the taste was interesting in the goon, but I totally dig it in the kayfun. Will report more when I refresh the wick. Right not it is followed by a few tanks of CB, so the taste might be skewed a little.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Just got my Radioactive bottles and one of Ecliptic to try it out. I dread that this might be my last order, unless I can squeak another in sometime soon.

Hahahaha!! That's what I said 3-4 orders ago [emoji23]

In any case, I am NOT exploring any more of NT liquids. It's a trap!

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Hahahaha!! That's what I said 3-4 orders ago [emoji23]

In any case, I am NOT exploring any more of NT liquids. It's a trap!
Unfortunately, it's a terrible trap! If I find one I haven't tried and love it to death, I might not be able to get any more! That's just utter torture. I have an unopened bottle of the Virus that I am afraid to open now. That's all there is and won't be any more!

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
So, yeaaaah.... after trying both, I can authoritatively declare the winner - Radioactive. Frenilla is nice, but it pales in comparison. Radio is a more interesting flavor that keeps you reaching for more. Thanks all. The holy grail of all juices is right here - with nicoticket.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
So, yeaaaah.... after trying both, I can authoritatively declare the winner - Radioactive. Frenilla is nice, but it pales in comparison. Radio is a more interesting flavor that keeps you reaching for more. Thanks all. The holy grail of all juices is right here - with nicoticket.
I knew you'd like Radioactive. I got my Cure2.0 and Gravity came in. The cure is interesting. Good, but different. Trying to place the flavor.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
I knew you'd like Radioactive. I got my Cure2.0 and Gravity came in. The cure is interesting. Good, but different. Trying to place the flavor.
Do you see any similarities to the Virus? Wonder how it will change with steeping...

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Do you see any similarities to the Virus? Wonder how it will change with steeping...
I don't know. I'll steep it for awhile. It's good. But not anything like the Virus at this point. I'm tasting graham crackers right out of the gate. I can't taste any tobacco flavor right now. It might take a little time for the flavors to come out.

Zoe Star

Dec 15, 2016
Order the radio. Do it and do it now. Haha. I prefer it over virus and wokanda.

I have a bunch of 18 mil wokanda I have no idea what I'm gonna do with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Put it in the classifieds. I missed Wakonda and there are four of us here that vape 18mg. It went too fast and we never got to try it.

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA

Radio comes in a close second to Wakonda, the original Sacred Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread