decline in coil quality crown 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBKLYN

Mar 20, 2015
brooklyn nyc
I have had this tank since it came out. I have had coils last a long time with heavy use regardless of the juice I was using. I still keep this tank in rotation.. Now I noticed that the cotton is heavily gunked up within days. The taste of the coils decline a few days later and burn out quick. 3 weeks of heavy to moderate use in the past is now = to 3 days of moderate to heavy use. I feel like no matter what coils you use u will get a series of bad coils eventually. It is really a gamble if they can last between 3 days and 3 weeks now.. . With other coils made by other companies its the same situation. It is a guessing game how long coils will last...regardless of juice or the way you prime.
There are people who always say "oh my coils last for months"... well if u only vape a little bit each day they will last quite a while..But, with moderate to heavy use these days its a waste of money to use tanks primarily. Vape Industry has grown but the QUALITY CONTROL has not.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I'm a Crown 1 user and I agree that the quality of the coils/cotton is not as good as in the past. I use the .25 and .15 TC coils and this new batch (purchased from the same vendor) are not as good as the one's in the past. It also seems like they may have changed the cotton they were using because to me the flavor is a little off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread