Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
It's a fun, quirky little show...I enjoyed it. :)

Warehouses 1-12 get explained IIRC...though I could be confused with another show possibly lol

A new show "The Librarians" is fairly similar, and fun. I think it's on TNT currently. There were 3 TV movies previously starring Noah Wyle, and now it's a series. I had no idea he could be funny. :)

I'm all caught up on that one thanks to Trav and watch-tvseries.net John Larroquette is in it so I had to at least give it a try.

In case you haven't guessed, I'm the person who lined up with her friends to see Star Wars in 1977 because Alec Guinness was in it.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
18-happy-new-year-wallpaper.jpg

See you all next year :wub:

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
ok....so....clowder????

Deej's avatar was a cat holding an assault rifle. For a long time, a few flavors would go on sale at a time but you had to find which ones were on sale. The pictures with their flavors on the site would be replaced with a picture of a Fire Kitty. (Actually, at first, Deej would add a little Fire Kitty to their regular images. Later one of his sons drew a very pretty fire kitty that replaced the entire images.) And somewhere along the way, people who hung out on the deejStuff thread became members of the clowder -- the word for a group of cats.

We're definitely less clowderish these days. And only a few of us (Deej, Trav and others whose identities escape me right now) were every truly cat people.
CES is dogs
I'm a bird lady (although I love almost all animals)
JJ is Tiggers
Witch is dogs and exotics
Dale has a dog(s?)
Tib has birds...

But we're still a clowder.

Last edited:

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Happy New Year, everybody!!!

What with so many changes made to the site, it sorta spilled over to our forum here on ECF.

We're closing down this thread, and starting 2 new threads to take it's place.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nsense-general-conversation.html#post14928050 is the place for general conversation amongst friends, family, customers... basically anyone who stops by. If Witch or I see a question that more properly belongs in the Just The Facts thread, we'll re-direct you to that thread.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/deejstuff/638280-just-facts.html#post14928069 is the place for specific questions and comments about deejStuff and Sybil's Secrets. 2015 brings many changes to the deejStuff site, and we wanted a focused thread where we could answer your questions, concerns and comments.

Thank you!!

(last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread