deejStuff Is Here!! (Part Three!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vap-Ed

Verified Member
Nov 1, 2011
Anaheim, CA
Hi Deej,

There's been so much buzz on your forum about your cucunber flavor, I had to try it. Sooo, when I ordered your weekly special on Wed I ordered a sample of the cucumber (and a sample of Lemon Merinque Pie.)

Got the order today......................

When I eat cucumbers (I like em) I peel them (the peel has a bitter taste on some varieties), quarter them longways, and cut out the white pulpy middle with the seeds.

Your juice tastes just like that!! No peel, no seeds, just the refreshing "meat" of the cuc. Very nice, very refreshing.

Since it's only been about 36 hours since you mixed it, I'm sure it will be even better after it steeps for a few days.

You also included some new business cards and a long skinny thing that looks like a stick that has your website on it.
It appears to have ink in it.
Is this one of those devices I've heard about that allows you to put letters and numbers onto paper when you don't have a keyboard available? Like when you're camping without your phone or laptop.
If so, can you teach me how to use it??

I'm wanting to try the Caramel Apple and Lemon Merinque Pie (never tried either flavor from any vendor before), but I'll be patient and let em steep for a few days.

If the rest of you Deejsters haven't tried cuccumber, get yourself a sample bottle with your next order. Not an all day vape, but a nice mil or 2 interlude here and there is quite refreshing.

My $.02

ED

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
You also included some new business cards and a long skinny thing that looks like a stick that has your website on it.
It appears to have ink in it.
Is this one of those devices I've heard about that allows you to put letters and numbers onto paper when you don't have a keyboard available? Like when you're camping without your phone or laptop.
If so, can you teach me how to use it??

It's an odd looking thing, isn't it?

I think they call them pez... or penz... something like that. I've heard that some people still use them, although for the life of me I can't think of what for...

There's an old-style clicky-button at one end that causes a pointy bit to stick out from, or retract into, the other end. I've examined that pointy bit under carefully controlled conditions... it looks dangerous to me, so I'd be careful of it. I think if you press the pointy bit against this stuff called "paper", you can form alphanumeric and graphic images. Why you'd want to do that when digital devices are everywhere....?

One thing you said that raised my eyebrows... who in there right mind goes camping without tech????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
cbaby3.jpg

But, but, I want the old thread back..... :cry:

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
LMAO @ the pen conversation... Too funny!

I just wanted to chime in and say Honeysuckle is SPOT ON! I totally love it! Took me back to being a kid, we had honeysuckle that grew along the fence of the playground at my school... Lovely, thanks so much!

Honeysuckle is a nice flavor. My grandparents had honeysuckle... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread