Status
Not open for further replies.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
It actually wouldn't be too hard for me to create tracking sheets...

You'd place an order for one or more 6-packs. Leave the flavors blank and say "Send me what I haven't tried yet" in the order comments.

That would trigger me to create a tracking sheet, update it to reflect what you've ordered in the past, and then work my way down the list to fill however many 6-packs were ordered.

6-packs work best for that, since they're already basically set up to do this.

I could also create an "I Can't Decide" entry in the menu to let you do it one bottle at a time...

Anyway, the drawback is that you may get a flavor you don't really like... in which case you could always build up Karma by PIFing it... :)

The more I think about it, the more I like the "Send me what I haven't tried yet" idea...

ETA: I'd process the request so it wasn't a top-down thing... you wouldn't get all Florals... then all Fruits... and so forth. I'd skip through the list to give a bit of category variety...

Last edited:

DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
That's a fab idea, but it sounds like so much work! I will say tho, I love the surprise me option, and felt like you thought through your choice rather than just tossing something in ya know? if you implemented that idea, I'd totally use it, however it still sounds like a lot of work! Lol.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
That's a fab idea, but it sounds like so much work! I will say tho, I love the surprise me option, and felt like you thought through your choice rather than just tossing something in ya know? if you implemented that idea, I'd totally use it, however it still sounds like a lot of work! Lol.

It's actually not a lot of work at all! A while back, JaG suggested I convert my menu into a database so I could easily post when I announce new flavors (there haven't been any new announcements recently because I'm lazy... or busy... or something).

I'd just create a new table for each person that wanted to go that route (matter of seconds) and then it's pretty easy to query the table to pull your next flavors from.

Anyway... consider that implemented! Any new order with "Surprise Me" as the flavor pics will get enrolled automatically. Just put in the Order Comment that you want me to set you up. Once you're set up, you can just say "Surprise Me" or "You pick", and I'll reference your table.

Now... the drawback... if you've ordered "Surprise Me" in the past, the flavors I sent out is nowhere on my system... you'd have to tell me what surprising flavors I sent if you want me to update your table...

As to putting thought into the surprise me flavors in the past... I can't take much credit there. All I did was generate a bunch of random numbers and cross-referenced to my master menu list. If a flavor was chosen that I knew you wouldn't like, I skipped it. That was really all the thought that went into it. My failing memory about what you may have said in past posts/emails/order comments. :)

So, your next goal is to make a button saying "send me what I haven't tried yet and it's guaranteed that I would like based on my previous orders and my taste buds"!! :laugh:

Exactly!! Of course, that only works if you have a ZenDar 9000 Cortical Implant...

You can trust the ZenDar Line! Offering fine cerebral and cybernetic implants since 2379! Available at fine boutiques everywhere!

Time to break out the cinnamon taffy I bought for a graduation present to myself a bit early.. I just found out I earned 3 awards at school. High Honors, Outstanding achievement and Clinical excellence.. GO ME!!! LOL

PS. Deej the taffy is wonderful as always!! One of my few luxury buys :)

:) Cinnamon Taffy is one of my favorites in the taffy line. I even seek out that flavor when I'm in a candy shop (or some such).

Well done on the awards! Excellent!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Congratulations, Carrie.

Butterfly, my deejfavorites are the taffies so far. Tahitian Vanilla Taffy is an excellent mixing flavor. I like it with the stronger fruit taffies such as black cherry and raspberry (and all 3 flavors are good on their own.)

Apple, pear and banana taffies are more low key. I do combos with those as well -- vape one, don't bother cleaning out the atomizer when you switch to the next so you get a bit of the combination before the flavor switches to just the new one, repeat.

Pomegranate Taffy must be properly aged. Then it gets very good by itself or with a hint of Peppermint Taffy in the atomizer.

(ETA: Chocolate Taffy has a nice cocoa-y taste. Very good. I haven't tried it combined with vanilla yet, but, now that I think of it, I probably will.)

Watermelon Taffy is the only one I haven't liked so far.

And, of course, Peppermint Taffy rulez!

Last edited:

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Time to break out the cinnamon taffy I bought for a graduation present to myself a bit early.. I just found out I earned 3 awards at school. High Honors, Outstanding achievement and Clinical excellence.. GO ME!!! LOL

YAY!!!!! Congrats, Carrie! :)

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma

That's awesome!!!! :toast::toast:

Happy Sunday evening everyone :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread