Status
Not open for further replies.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
A couple packages sent 1st class without delivery confirmation appear to have disappeared.

I am now in the unhappy position of strongly considering dropping this option, and going with 1st Class + Confirmation and Priority Flat Rate only.

I will make my determination before the end of next week and announce it here and on my site's home page.

If you requested 1st Class without Delivery Confirmation, and have yet to receive your package, please let me know either here in-thread, or via email (deej@deejstuff.com) or PM. After 14 days have passed (I know... it sucks... but the PO makes us wait 30 days before we can file a claim, so...) I'll take action to rectify the matter. (AlDynamite, I've already gotcha...)

I am hoping that there was just such a backlog of Easter mail that the missing packages just got slowed down...

AlDynamite

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Illinois/Metro East
A couple packages sent 1st class without delivery confirmation appear to have disappeared.

I am now in the unhappy position of strongly considering dropping this option, and going with 1st Class + Confirmation and Priority Flat Rate only.

I will make my determination before the end of next week and announce it here and on my site's home page.

If you requested 1st Class without Delivery Confirmation, and have yet to receive your package, please let me know either here in-thread, or via email (deej@deejstuff.com) or PM. After 14 days have passed (I know... it sucks... but the PO makes us wait 30 days before we can file a claim, so...) I'll take action to rectify the matter. (AlDynamite, I've already gotcha...)

I am hoping that there was just such a backlog of Easter mail that the missing packages just got slowed down...

I doubt they got lost, maybe just slowed down like you said. I bet they come tomorrow.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
I doubt they got lost, maybe just slowed down like you said. I bet they come tomorrow.

I'm truly hoping so...

Another package has been "in transit" now for 10 days, and given that it never took that long before, I'm hoping it is just a delay.

Still... I'm troubled. Happy Customers = Happy Kitty. :)

Seriously, though, I'm keeping a close eye on your situation and the other situations as they occur. It probably wouldn't be so bad if I didn't know just how tasty those champagnes are! To have anybody deprived for even 1 extra day is enough to drive a kitty to start the Apocalypse!

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010

true, most show up ........ eventually

one word of warning, kitty, as to delivery confirmation. it is really useless if something goes wrong. couple of instances in pif [one of them my own] where dc showed delivered but recipients claimed otherwise. in cases like this there there is NO recourse. the mailman scans the package as delivered but if he dropped it in the wrong box who's to know? imo, insurance is the better way to go but then you run into the problem of shipping a tobacco product which is excluded from the mail stream .........

Enid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Greenville, SC
I've had the same problem twice with delivery confirmation. My mailperson puts the package in the wrong locked box. Luckily, my neighbors send their kids over with my packages. It kinda freaked me out when my Buzz had delivery confirmation and I didn't have it.

Sniff, I ordered the day the raspberry champagne came out. I guess I'll have to place another order soon. Kitty, I think those fruit flavors would also be great mixed with Hypnotic Mist. Raspberry Hypnotic Mist sounds divine.

And an obligatory cat picture: Georgie was found in a brush pile without a Mommy or littermates. He was bottle fed and still freaks out when he sees a bottle :) He got a good home!
georgiebaby.png

georgie88.jpg

one word of warning, kitty, as to delivery confirmation. it is really useless if something goes wrong. couple of instances in pif [one of them my own] where dc showed delivered but recipients claimed otherwise. in cases like this there there is NO recourse. the mailman scans the package as delivered but if he dropped it in the wrong box who's to know? imo, insurance is the better way to go but then you run into the problem of shipping a tobacco product which is excluded from the mail stream .........

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
I've had the same problem twice with delivery confirmation. My mailperson puts the package in the wrong locked box. Luckily, my neighbors send their kids over with my packages. It kinda freaked me out when my Buzz had delivery confirmation and I didn't have it.

Sniff, I ordered the day the raspberry champagne came out. I guess I'll have to place another order soon. Kitty, I think those fruit flavors would also be great mixed with Hypnotic Mist. Raspberry Hypnotic Mist sounds divine.

And an obligatory cat picture: Georgie was found in a brush pile without a Mommy or littermates. He was bottle fed and still freaks out when he sees a bottle :) He got a good home!
georgiebaby.png

georgie88.jpg

Hypnotic Raspberry? Hmmm... that does sound interesting....

Okay... I won't worry overmuch on "missing" packages just yet...

Now... on to a new flavor announcement...

oh... but first... nice kitty pic! Thank you!

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma

georgiebaby.png

georgie88.jpg

What a cute kitten!!!

AlDynamite

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Illinois/Metro East

don't all packages include $100 insurance in the price?

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
lolz, our local water tower

peach2.gif

The best part is that it looks like a .... from the side

peachbutt.jpg

The Peachoid is a four-story (150 feet tall) water tower in Gaffney, South Carolina, United States, that resembles a peach. The water tower holds one million gallons of water.

OMG!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Hi Everybody!

Since I've gotten a couple of requests for Extra Flavor, I wanted to set up some rough guidelines on requesting it...

I fine-tuned all my flavors to be pleasing to my palate, so using that as the baseline of 100%...

Extra would be about 125%

Push would about 150%

Nuclear would be about 175%

Apocalyptic would be 200% (you could also say, "Double", but isn't "Apocalyptic" more fun?)

Let me know in the Order Comments which option you'd like, and if you're ordering more than one flavor (and who doesn't?), be sure to say either "Across the board" for the request to apply to all the flavors, or tell me which flavors to apply it to.

Obviously, if I don't see anything, you'll get the standard deej-Approved flavor load. :)

Oh... and I have one tiny little additional request... could you also enter your ECF userID in the comments? It'd help in case you want to discuss an order here in the thread. Thanks!

Why have you not asked me to add this as an option to each flavor? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread