ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
lolz, our local water tower

peach2.gif

The best part is that it looks like a .... from the side

peachbutt.jpg

The Peachoid is a four-story (150 feet tall) water tower in Gaffney, South Carolina, United States, that resembles a peach. The water tower holds one million gallons of water.

I have no words...

At least none that won't get me banned! :lol:

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
(all due respect to hubby...)

Hath my heart loved 'til now? Forswear it sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty 'til this night!

Awwww.. too sweet!! Hubby won't mind. Sometimes he needs help satisfying my gluttonous need for constant compliments! XD

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Boy did I miss something or what? I got no ladylike comment on the peach tower. I am guessing you have to pay more in taxes to have it cleaned cause surely they cannot just use the standard powerwashing methods that they do on most water towers. (I gotta neighbor who power washes water towers for a living, I cannot see that being good for the peach)

Deej, I just wanted to say I have never found a fruity flavor I really liked. NEVER and I went thru a ton of different juice in the past. I am so liking this Hynotic champagne stuff. Funny thing, I almost didn't order it and then thought what the hell, I'll pick this one. It is wonderful. Next bottle is gonna be a 30ml. Its the cat's a$&! Well over a year of vaping and cold drink or fruit flavor has made me go wow until this stuff.
Icing on the cake, it was fantastic right out of the mailbox!

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Boy did I miss something or what? I got no ladylike comment on the peach tower. I am guessing you have to pay more in taxes to have it cleaned cause surely they cannot just use the standard powerwashing methods that they do on most water towers. (I gotta neighbor who power washes water towers for a living, I cannot see that being good for the peach)

Deej, I just wanted to say I have never found a fruity flavor I really liked. NEVER and I went thru a ton of different juice in the past. I am so liking this Hynotic champagne stuff. Funny thing, I almost didn't order it and then thought what the hell, I'll pick this one. It is wonderful. Next bottle is gonna be a 30ml. Its the cat's a$&! Well over a year of vaping and cold drink or fruit flavor has made me go wow until this stuff.
Icing on the cake, it was fantastic right out of the mailbox!

You have no idea how big of a smile is on my face right now! :laugh:

I'm really happy you like it!

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I am a bad reviewer too Ralph. I know what I like and honestly, I am tired of the six million reviews that are all rah rah roo, when the stuff is really poo. So now that I've been here forever, I take advice from a few forum pals instead. I forgot which joker told me about the champagnes but that was the part that intrigued me, thinking that just might be the little something that will give it a slightly unique flavor instead of the usual same old same old.

I have troubles too because I like HV and what is yummy on a regular stock bat doesn't always work at HV....the hynotic works might fine at 6 volts.

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I have the same problem. Its hard for me to fill in the details... put some meat in the reviews. We all have such differing taste buds and perceptions. My buds cant seem to "get" anything with chocolate. So, thats a black hole for me. Often times others tell me something is great and I just shake my head.... OK. I want to do a review on the hypnotic mist, but cant identify the flavor... "It just tastes great to me", which is not a good review. :facepalm:

Equipment makes a big difference. I am having a hard time finding anything that doesn't taste burnt on the 2.8 ohm clearos.... at 3.7V... :( So, I use the 2.5 ohms standard cartos.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I went thru the clearos and the ce2 phase Ralph, I am right back to cartos. I use 3.0-3.2's on the six. I still have a couple clearos, mine work fine on 3.7, just not a big fan and it seems they have their flaws so I know it ain't just me.
Wasn't a big clearo fan. The maps are okay and I can actually use a 2.8 on six without burning too bad. But really, I can barely get my house picked up let alone having to wash out map tanks and ce2 fillers. LOL! Use a carto for about 10mls and toss, its a beautiful thing.
Though I did just wash about about ten empty glass 30ml bottles, I like the way liquid stores in them so I will be ready to go on my next order.
Think I might try one more champagne and the lemonaid, that might be good on a super hot day. Just a wee bottle though, seems like we don't get super hot days like we use to anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread