Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

u haz beated me again.
ocelot_rawr_ani_3.gif

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
:eek:

I'd like to know, too, where this came from. I don't know much about the first 5 people, but nobody will convince me that Dimitris, Azim and Phil are traitors or Big tobacco supporters or whatever. Sorry.

SeviaUSA

I don't about where the graphic came from, but I can guess. VJ has said a lot of negative things recently about Dimitris and Phil on ME.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I don't about where the graphic came from, but I can guess. VJ has said a lot of negative things recently about Dimitris and Phil on ME.

Anarchist have a way...............:rolleyes:

Then again, It could Be Tom Baker - Ex- ECF Member and from my digging, a Genuine Self serving Renegade. Seems he Butts heads with a lot of people in the industry.
(God Complex? :blink:) Got down and dirty with Bill Godshall:glare:

lauragal

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2008
New York

I just posted this picture on FB with the following:

"Don't let the media, FDA, Big Pharma or Big tobacco fool you. You may not be one who vapes, but I think we can all agree that we want a safer environment for everyone. And we know cigarettes don't do that - and they will NEVER go away. The Public Health of England and Royal College of Physicians had it right in 1962 when they warned of the dangers of tobacco, and they've got this right now."

SpiritBear

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2013
Maricopa Co, Arizona, USA
BTW I got a response from my Senator Bill Nelson Dem FL. He gave me a basic run down of the deeming, which I already knew, DUH. And said nothing either way about supporting HR 2058 or the Cole Bishop amendment. He did say he would keep me updated. RIGHT! I have voted for him many times. He is one of the reasons we need term limits. He has been in the senate way too long.

BBM ... Tell him that.

frizzy_tyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
North Carolina
But the FDA is saying that it's a tobacco product. The judge disagrees. :)

“An electronic cigarette neither burns nor contains tobacco,” the court noted. “ ;)

I could be wrong but since the court ruling was before the deeming I doubt it would help. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if another case is filed in New York at some point which does rule they can be used interchangeably in light of the deeming. :(

Reactions: Lessifer

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
BTW I got a response from my Senator Bill Nelson Dem FL. He gave me a basic run down of the deeming, which I already knew, DUH. And said nothing either way about supporting HR 2058 or the Cole Bishop amendment. He did say he would keep me updated. RIGHT! I have voted for him many times. He is one of the reasons we need term limits. He has been in the senate way too long.

There is a reason Worthless Space Cadet Nelson is clueless on HR2058 and C-B.

It's not a "Senate dealie".

HR or HB is for HOUSE of Representatives or HOUSE Bill. C-B was an amendment in the House Appropriations Committee that was added to the Agricultural Appropriations bill.

I think the next steps are the full House and Senate voting on the full Appropriations bill, I'm not sure there is any way to remove or just vote against the C-B amendment anymore. The Ag Aprop bill happens every year but sometimes doesn't become law until the very end of the fiscal year. I believe at this stage the Whole Approp bill would have to fail for our C-B amendment to not pass Eventually.

The problem with HR 2058 is that it is Covered with the C-B amend and the C-B A has a couple Democrat friendly points the 2058 doesn't have. Though 2058 did pick up a couple Dem votes, it has almost ALL Rep support. The C-B amendment was Sponsored by a Rep and co-Sponsored by a Dem. (Even though 18 out of the 19 NO votes were Dem. Grrr.)

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: Pamawoman

ZeroedIn

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2016
The Gunshine State

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Sound Familure?

Post when you know......and no Google Cheating!!! :glare: or not :shock:
From my post in flavor thread:

"All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying."
— Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X

BTW, used that in one of my Deeming comments

Users who are viewing this thread