Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
I think something Else that is Kinda getting Glazed Over in all this, and something that Mr. Zeller has stated Repeatedly, is that what we are seeing Today is a "Foundation Framework" for Regulations.

And it Isn't like their Won't be More Bad News coming down the Pipe in the Future.

Absolutely! To date they have only put the noose around our neck and tightened. Shall we should fight now, or after they kick out the chair?

The FDA are creating a new class of Drug War criminals for prosecution and punishment -- ex-smokers.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I stopped supporting PBS a few years ago...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...sible-under-regs.556527/page-23#post-12988597

This latest interview you have posted above...
Makes me just as sick as the one that made me stop supporting them years ago...
:(

Don't Shoot the Messenger.

Not say'n PBS is Perfect. No Media Outlet is. But you could do a Lot Worse than the PBS Newshour IMO.

I think the Questions that were asked of Mr. Zeller were Relatively Devoid of Agenda and or Bias.

Reactions: Pocha

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
We're a couple years away still.

Maybe, or maybe not. The SOB's at the FDA have now put their cards on the table; i.e. they want to destroy vaping entirely, (outside of whatever trash BT puts out). I trust nothing that they say, including time tables, which could be changed. Even if they stick to the 24 months, as that date approaches, gear will become increasingly expensive.

Empress Kitty

Supreme Empress of Earth
ECF Veteran
Meh. I liked the first Clinton. I don't think Part 2 will be much different.

Too political though. I'd vote Klohie or Kourtney before I'd vote Kim. I mean Trump. [emoji13]

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.
[emoji1590]Live Long and Prosper[emoji1590]

Wing

Feb 25, 2012
Hampton Bays

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
Here's my question will nicotine no longer be sold for diy? I've been stockpiling mods since I started so I'm prepared hardware wise. But nicotine is what has me concerned. The FDA has been corrupt for a VERY long time and there only focus is money. I'm committed to vape now because the government is telling me I can't.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I finally broke down and tried the sample of unflavored that I purchased. I like it.

I can get by with just PG/VG and nic. My stockpiling has begun in earnest.

I will buy my favorite liquid until I can't get it anymore. Each purchase will include an extra 100ml bottle that will go into my freezer. I've already done a test on freezing an unopened bottle for over a year. No loss of flavor nor a change, in comparison, to a fresh bottle.

If the nic content changed, it was so minuscule that I didn't notice. Or it could be I just don't need as much nic as I thought. Either way it was a successful experiment.

Excellent Post Robino1. This could give others some hope for a delayed collapse in their pursuit of Freedom from Smoking.
I understand many Do Not DIY and why they don't. Whether it seems to inconvenient or to Complicated, people should not be forced(by regulation) to make such a choice.
Safe Stocking is a Viable temporary solution.:)

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    - vote for Trump, or at least be part of the politically aware people that tries to discern where he stands with regards to vaping rights
    I'm going to propose an entirely different option, one however that only stands a chance if enough other people feel the same way I do. What this country needs is to show both the Dems and the Pubs that we are tired of politics as usual. How? Elect as many 3rd party candidates as possible. Realistically there is one party that has the most chance of success in the most races, and at least on this issue is also philosophically aligned with the interests of vapers. In every race where it is an option we need to do our best to get everyone we know to vote for a Libertarian candidate. That's my thought. Easier said than done.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Apologies for not writing up an overview on where we're at. Need more time to digest.

HOWEVER (and similar to @phephner ner above) I'm also of the opinion that the game is now on...

AND I've just come off a call planning the most incredible event the e-cig world has ever seen - stay tuned :)

NOW you're talkin'! :thumb:

:cool:

Lock & load. :vapor:

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2009
    Colorado John 3:16
    In my sick, twisted mind, this is how it probably went down...

Big Pharma said stop those damn electronic cigarettes. They enlisted their minions (ALA, CTFK, AHA, ACS, ALF, etc.) to pester the FDA and start a movement to demonize electronic cigarettes. After a few years Big Government started noticing they were losing money......

No....BIG Tobacco noticed their sales were slipping, BIG Pharma noticed their Nic patches/gum/etc sales were slipping, and BIG FDA GOV didn't like all that HEALTH going on! (Something just HAD to be done.)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Apologies for not writing up an overview on where we're at. Need more time to digest.

HOWEVER (and similar to @phephner ner above) I'm also of the opinion that the game is now on...

AND I've just come off a call planning the most incredible event the e-cig world has ever seen - stay tuned :)
    Yes Please I wanna go to da incredibles event
    AggieSmallDancer2_zpsb80c6e1d.gif
    tune me !

DC2

Tootie Puffer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    I can't wait until these hit the market and people start to modify these to accept home made cartos and juice.
    Tamper-proof.
    Do you think the FDA will regulate and ban big tobacco over priced products when these modified devices start blowing up in peoples faces.
    Cigalikes do not blow up, they fizzle.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 21, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    vapefight.com
    Reactions: nicnik

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia

Oh yeah???????? I am SOOOOOOO staying tuned!!

Thank you, SJ.

Users who are viewing this thread