Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
I'm about an hour from the Canadian border. Looks like the north and the south ends are covered, we need some stops along the railroad. Then, westward expansion! :D
A small scale nicotine smuggling operation (say 200 liters of 100mg/ml), would supply a small town comprised of vapers for a year or more.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
A small scale nicotine smuggling operation (say 200 liters of 100mg/ml), would supply a small town comprised of vapers for a year or more.
True. Repeat business would not occur as regularly as one would hope also. ;)

Here's your litre, see you in 5 years. :D

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

"Within the next generation I believe that the world's rulers will discover that infant conditioning and narco-hypnosis are more efficient, as instruments of government, than clubs and prisons, and that the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience."

It's why pre-school and head start, and drugs for ADHD are important to those who want to control....

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
I gotta ask myself this ... what would El Chapo do?

Sent via iPhone
Drone submarines.....

US-Navy-plans-to-launch-drone-submarine-squadron-by-2020.jpg

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Soooo....

If a Mod already existed pre 8/8, but they give it a new paint job, does this constitute it being a "New Product". The DX75 has been around for a while, pretty resin paint job is new.
I don't know if you were being rhetorical, but the answer is definitely yes.

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
Heck even if it was the same paint scheme but they changed the paint company it's "new". Which is why you cannot regulate a piece of technology as though it were a plant. But, FDA and common sense are like oil and water.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I dont know if this is the right place to pist this but mods can move it if not: I just got back from the gym and one of the traibers there her husbsnd owns a B&M vape shop nearby. I asked how it was going registering his home-made juices and she said he is releaved because they now have an extension until December. He told her they had to issue the extension because they couldnt handle the volume that were trying to register.

Has anyone heard that?

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I posted this in another thread discussing this same issue:
The way the regs are written, yes. However, if it went to court, I think it could be argued that it is not a new product based on the recent ruling by judge Mehta in the case brought forward by BT in which he decided that “a modification to an existing product’s label does not result in a new tobacco product, and therefore such a label change does not give rise to the act's substantial equivalence review process.”

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I dont know if this is the right place to pist this but mods can move it if not: I just got back from the gym and one of the traibers there her husbsnd owns a B&M vape shop nearby. I asked how it was going registering his home-made juices and she said he is releaved because they now have an extension until December. He told her they had to issue the extension because they couldnt handle the volume that were trying to register.

Has anyone heard that?
Product listing has always been due December 31st.
VTA Guidance - Deeming Compliance Calendar - FINAL.pdf

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
I wasnt, I suspected so, but damn, they invented a whole new language when they wrote this stuff.

I consider myself to be fairly literate, and maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer but certainly not the dullest either. I have read the entire 499, and most of the various FDA links, and the only positive conclusion I can draw is that we are screwed. Now its just a matter of "how bad".

Users who are viewing this thread