Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Authorized channels and supply chain only. Alternatives will in time be criminalized. This is a de facto ban and take-over of an industry. My take. Good luck. :(
I've have thought this about personal stockpiles of nicotine solution for quite some time. It very well could become contraband down the road...

Pearl B

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
N.Az
I contacted vape Wild. They said they are in for the long haul and not going anywhere.
I'm hoping most vaping retailers are going to be able to do the same.
I really think the vaping industry as a whole is going to fight back relentlessly.
I have sent the email to my senator's and the president, and will keep that up till
this is done.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Yep. On page 222 of the deeming doc, zero nic is in-scope:

"Also, as stated earlier, nicotine-free e-liquid that is intended or reasonably expected to be used with or for the human consumption of tobacco products in most cases would be a component or part of a tobacco product and,
therefore, within the scope of this rule. These products will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
"

They have no authority, none whatsoever, to regulate anything that isn't tobacco. Even their deeming equivalency is an atrocious affront to logic and reason. But they will. :( Good luck.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Wow! Do you think he would be pro vaping? If so...I may just join you. :(

Sherrod Brown (D OH) one of the Senators who wrote letters to the FDA and OMB to pass the Deeming quickly, is on the short list for Hillary Clinton for Vice President.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/272986-vp-buzz-for-sherrod-brown

20264685-mmmain.jpg

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
We all need to start hitting the comments sections of articles being posted online. It's getting hot out there.

Agreed, what I said earlier. There is no silent conformance or consideration for others on this. They've put the boot to our head. Good that we share and it's awfully nice we've had this shoulder to lean on in our community. But we need to let others know how we feel exactly from here on out. Good luck all. :(

Users who are viewing this thread