Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I read somewhere here that they're not planning to pass any actual budget bills this year. They plan to pass a three month continuing resolution to keep the government funded at current levels, so that the Trump administration and the new congress will have input on the 2017 budget. If they do that, I think Cole-Bishop will be dead. They could put something similar in the next budget, if they haven't already wiped out the Deeming Reg. with the Congressional Review Act.
Question is what provisions they include in the continuing resolutions.

Will they cherry pick a minibus, get real selective so it passes or (laughable) keep it clean?!?!?

For which the transportation CR is rumored to be likely to be passed twice before looking at a real appropriations bill in the last quarter next year.

Tapatyped

Reactions: Slots

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
If you don't vote then you lose your right to complain

Not really, because there is that first amendment thingy after all. However, people do have to realize that there is an alternative to the "abstain from voting" protest, and that our political system is not binary even if the media would have you believe that is the case. There are plenty of independent and other 3rd party candidates in just about every election and a vote for one of those options sends a stronger message than abstinence. (in my opinion, anyway)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
271076a90a700b70db03e6465095000e.jpg

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
Ditto

Quite frankly I'm disgusted by constantly hearing what idiocy Trump is doing on Twitter via breaking news.

Tapatyped
its amazing, humans are just selfish and stupid.
it seems we as a species we were supposed to be enlightened as time goes forward, but we seem to have to go the bottom of a barrel b4 we realize the crap thats down there.
and trump is the epitome of selfish and stupid.

Icemanxxxv

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
KC MO
its amazing, humans are just selfish and stupid.
it seems we as a species we were supposed to be enlightened as time goes forward, but we seem to have to go the bottom of a barrel b4 we realize the crap thats down there.
and trump is the epitome of selfish and stupid
And just think if the whole DNC didn't try to fix the Election for Killary it may just have turned out different. That deal was sealed back in 08. Bernie never had a chance. If I were a Democrat I wouldn't be ...... at Trump I would be ...... at the DNC.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
And just think if the whole DNC didn't try to fix the Election for Killary it may just have turned out different. That deal was sealed back in 08. Bernie never had a chance. If I were a Democrat I wouldn't be ...... at Trump I would be ...... at the DNC.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk
it wont change until you get the big money out of politics.
trump is all about the ego/money/favors so things in the states just got worse not better with him there.
bow down to heir trump.
he was the best choice for changes to get implemented as he would be the very reason changes need to be made, if it doesnt.....all great empires do fall and we are witnessing the beginning of it.
god help us all, for lack of a better word as im an atheist,

edit:
trump will kill or favor vaping, lets see who he picks as surgeon general, ceo of Marlboro?
theyll make vaping harder to get not easier, got to keep tobacco $ in play

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread