Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Always liked this one:

Walking-with-ladder.gif

There are 14 warning labels on ladders...

Pretty neat, but no way I'd try that.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Scenario 1-

- Your link estimating the number of illegals is accurate, and
- AB60 was in effect in 2012 ( note, it wasn't ! ), the last time Feinstein ran, and
- Every single one of those illegals ( including infants and children ), somehow ended up on the voting roll, and
- Every single one of them ( including infants and children )voted for Feinstein, and
- A mistake of 131,000 votes was made in favor of Feinstein in adding up the tallies since the total of illegals still doesn't add up to her margin of victory.

or

Scenario 2-

-There are more American citizens in the state of California who vote Democratic than they do Republican.

Which scenario do you find more likely Kent ?
Change your foot notes a little and I'd bet on both.

I've known legals and illegals of non-english speaking descent that used their children's identities to bolster their numbers and have more than 1 say/benefit/income, a drivers license, etc on a pretty common basis.

ETA: Not to mention illegals jammed 12 deep in a 100 square ft studio apt don't answer the door for a census.

Guns don't kill people, virgins do! -Jim Jeffries

Last edited:

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
Lol, that's a lot "illegal votes". She won by more than 3 million votes last time !

Of course it wasn't all illegal votes that keeps her in office. ...... vote too lol. There is a huge lean to authoritarian politics in the younger generations which lends very well to nanny state politics. Cali is a prime example. If it wasn't for this mindset then it would be harder for the FDA to do some of what they do. Not only do we have to fight the policies , we also have to fight this mindset that Gov needs to take responsibility so we don't have to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
The problem is that maybe only 1 in 200 purchasers ever come to a site like this, and obviously the Retail Establishments dont do an effective job of communicating battery safety or we wouldnt see so many pockets on fire. I am not dissing all shops, some do a great job, but the proof is in the pudding, the average ecig user doesnt have sufficient knowledge.

But it is also our litigious society at fault. Legal departments put so many warning labels on everything that people have become immune/complacent to warning labels. So that little warning label on the battery just gets peeled off and thrown away without ever being read.

View attachment 678427

View attachment 678429

View attachment 678431

View attachment 678433

View attachment 678425

Then again many people are too stupid or ignorant.

Example:

When I go to McDonald's I always order 3 filet o'fish patties and 4 slices of cheese.

Because 3 patties and 3 slices was almost always too difficult to comprehend. :blink:

I give them special instructions when I see them converging confused around their digital ticket readout.

"Make it like a sandwich", "put the cheese in the middle", "patty, cheese, cheese, patty, cheese, cheese, patty", etc. ...

With further clarification if need be (almost always).

I'm approaching, after several years of frequenting the same venues... hopefully soon... a 40% success rate.

All I want is the cheese to NOT be on the outside of the sandwich. :facepalm:

These people are serving FOOD and can't comprehend this with simple, explicit instructions.

Explain it all you want, I doubt they can handle a mop let alone a battery.

Guns don't kill people, virgins do! -Jim Jeffries

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Climbing a freestanding ladder... Shiver. I count myself as toughened now that I cleaned all my mother's (ex) house's lamps and shades and blinds.... But I have vertigo, and to be fair, she had high ceilings. :)

I think the way to get what you want at McD. is to actually order incorrectly. :) Also, I found a weird happening with McD., I didn't LOVE their food before, but now when I eat it after vaping awhile, all the crazy stuff they do to make it "uniform" like spraying the potatoes with sugar to make sure they all have a uniform content? (and everything else, ha) caused a curious phenomenon when I could taste it correctly, it was a bit like Soylent, if that's how you spell that. Natural food has variances in it to bring out flavors.... With McD, it's a bit like eating zombie food. It tastes dead. I think I might rather try Soylent next time (my kiddo ordered a month's supply and he loved it, but he's been indoctrinated into the "food will kill you if it's non-GMO, flavored in any way, or has sugar in it", he said it made him feel "healthy" because it had "all his needs" in it....:lol:). He feels "guilty" for buying fast food as its "so non-nutritive", he buys food based on price per calorie.... I keep telling him to live a little, which is ironic as up until the Law taught him that living Too Large has a price tag, I was always telling him to Slow. Down.

I buy the poor thing fast food whenever I get the chance, he hardly eats any of it, and I'm quite convinced it was his "education," because while I did cook healthy sit down dinners throughout his childhood, I also eat pretty much whatever I want (usually more than I want, I have trouble keeping the weight on, which always sounds like boasting but is actually an annoying problem to have, honestly) and never over-focused on food or hygiene to the point of madness... But that seems to be a thing in his generation. Food and hygiene. He's always showing me his latest "cleaning" product, and I keep going, "Lalalala, Simple green, simple green."

But to get back to deeming, yes, we've all breathed our sighs of collective relief, probably time to get back into some action. I'd love to see E. Warren out as well, she's a bit too charming for me. Though if Jeff Flake doesn't quit sending me email alerts (oh, probably because I WROTE him about ecigs, I forgot, :D) I was wondering how he got my email address.... :lol:

Unintended consequences of activism. :)

Anna

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Then again many people are too stupid or ignorant.

Example:

When I go to McDonald's I always order 3 filet o'fish patties and 4 slices of cheese.

Because 3 patties and 3 slices was almost always too difficult to comprehend. :blink:
I like Filet O'Fishes too.
If I was making your sandwich I'd probably get it wrong, being so distracted trying to imagine the person who ordered it. Throw in a hamburger patty and I'd ask for an autograph.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I've always found that the most consistent means to get a plain and simple at Mickey D's was just to order something special.

Good luck and a nice weekend all. :)
Avoid corporate death food, buy staples and cook it yourself. If I didn't personally cook a thing, generally I will not eat it. Wife excluded from previous statement...

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven

Users who are viewing this thread