Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
I wish I could say that, but I'm not even close.

My wife got this for me for Christmas a few years ago and I haven't touched it yet.
When I retire though, it will eventually get it's day in the sun.
:)

Handy Box of Knots

I'd love to learn to tie knots.
But it's just not high enough on my list yet.

Retirement should give me a lot more time.
I hope.
[emoji23]
I have a knot app on my phone, and keep a couple feet of paracord in my pack. It's easy to pick up and burn a few minutes that way.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I have a saying that I break out now and then...

Don't look it up because I just made it up.
:laugh:

But I think you could replace "older" with "wiser" if you wanted to.
Because we ALL get wiser with age.

But it takes a lot of wisdom to understand what a fool you are, or have been.
Or will be.

Another list I ran across....
Where did Kent C go? - Part 2

A favorite:

-Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.;)

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    It's just a shame that the majority of so called leaders that stand for a free, safe country/world can be such m.o.r.o.n.s. They know we are all on to their deceiving practices for raising revenue. Yet they continue at the rate of idiots claiming they are looking out for our well being and to protect us...
    The way I see things,,,
    If the grass is tall, it hides the silver dollars that are on the ground within it.
    The government and all it's agency's use scare tactics, lies and confusion. ( This is the tall grass.)
    While all the politicians at local, state and federal levels reap all the silver dollars that are hidden from the eyes of working men and woman that make up what is good in this world.

I always calm my thoughts by remembering that the creator is truly in control and allows certain people into position to bring about His great plan.
    Thou sad things happen when demons take control of some individuals, and this brings about a darkness. Its ever so more important to find the light!

Except many of us don't spend anything to vape anymore, so no silver dollars. IMO they see that as an even bigger problem.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I don't know that they do, or deeming regs might not have been extended the way that they were. With that said, I do think a large number of vapers are (not even vaping yet but they could be) and/or don't know so much about deeming regulations. I will say information posted/given out about it in vape stores are spotty to not at all, at best. This does make sense if you are selling e-juice, it's not exactly as if all vape stores want people to go DIY, juices are really the highest margin selling profit honestly.

I knew NOTHING about deeming until I showed up here, and though I vaped sporadically, I vaped enough to go to several different vape stores over the years. It wasn't exactly something being discussed at all (not like here).

Anna

Gahh

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 24, 2013
    Bay Shore LI NY
    I have a knot app on my phone, and keep a couple feet of paracord in my pack. It's easy to pick up and burn a few minutes that way.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Wooooha LOL.... Same thing maybe 12 years ago...
    20171008_133827.jpg

Gahh

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 24, 2013
    Bay Shore LI NY
    Unfortunately not everyone gets wiser with age, some just grow more stubbornly stupid.
    Fortunately most of us learn even if only a little bit and become wiser.

Your last sentence is expressed well in the tarot.
    In it the fool is numbered both as 0 or as 22, the beginning and the end. AlphaOmega.
    He is the Wandering Minstrel who sings the story of your life.
    In order to learn life's lessons one must accept them as a fool and recognize one's foolishness.

"Only if you become as a little child shall ye enter the Kingdom..."
    It's for certain you grow old...
    It's optional to grow up..........

Gahh

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 24, 2013
    Bay Shore LI NY
    I wish I could say that, but I'm not even close.

My wife got this for me for Christmas a few years ago and I haven't touched it yet.
    When I retire though, it will eventually get it's day in the sun.

Handy Box of Knots

I'd love to learn to tie knots.
    But it's just not high enough on my list yet.

Retirement should give me a lot more time.
    I hope.
    :laugh:
    Funny,,LOL.... Same deal about 12-15 years ago....

Attachments

• 20171008_133827.jpg
      20171008_133827.jpg
      991.9 KB · Views: 50

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 7, 2015
    Sandbox, USSA
    But - but, they're bankrupt!
    Indeed the company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. on September 18, 2017, and has also filed for bankruptcy protection in Canada. Their website is still selling toys and at least one of their stores
    here is open for business.
    That's why I stole Geoffrey. I wouldn't want that poor giraffe getting abandoned by the side of the road.
    (Thanks for reminding me, I have 4 gift certificates they sent my son years ago for his b-day.)

The last time we were in the store looking for presents for a client's children I mentioned that the store was poorly stocked and looked as if they planned to file Chapter 11

DC2

Tootie Puffer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    I once asked the same thing and it lead me to adopting my nick. (See Simon and Garfunkel's tune 'A Hazy Shade of Winter')
    Simon and Garfunkel are one of my all time favorites.
    Without question.

But the Bangles version is WAY better...

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Without question.

I like the Bangles version (and the S&G verions) but I also like this version too:

Although my favorite S&G cover is "Sound of Silence". Quite a powerful cover.

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 7, 2015
    Sandbox, USSA
    Without question.

I like The Bangles' version also though I wouldn't say "better".
    The Simon & Garfunkel tune better represents the sentiment of the song and after all Paul Simon was the author.

Of the "rocked out" covers The Bangles' is the best. It beats Hidden Citizens
    who sound like they're singing about a nuclear winter and Bodyjar's whose metallic version seems as if
    they've been vaping ...caffeine... and Bob Dylan's cover :facepalm: (as much as I admire Dylan's poetry he should have left Simon's tunes alone)

Disturbed's cut above just doesn't cut it. AFAIC it sounds like a wake

mikepetro

Vape Geek
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Newport News, Virginia, United States
    I like the Bangles version (and the S&G verions) but I also like this version too:

Although my favorite S&G cover is "Sound of Silence". Quite a powerful cover.
    This Sound of Silence one just moves me every time I watch it?......

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Robino1

Resting in Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Treasure Coast, Florida

Users who are viewing this thread