Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Mostly a couple P3's, one a Ti, and my Ti V 2.75, and whatever V2's and V 2.5's I have in the rotation, along with two 2015 REOs mods Woodies, one with a Cyclone attie and e other aim not sure what the attie is called, oh, and I'm also running a couple ProVari Classics in the mix....I got like fourty ProVi's to choose between so it can change daily. I mostly use Kabukis and some Chinese kabuki clones, and Kanger Subtank mini's with Aspire BVC coils in those....they really work great with them Aspire coils. I also always have a Igo-L dripper attie on top of a Gold Zenkote Provi running...now that I'm settled in our new place, I'll probably break out a Zap attie and fire that up for fun, but mostly I've been using my REOs and the ProVi's with throw away coils for convinience.....it can be nice to be lazy sometimes ;)

:thumbs:
Lots of options there boy!
I've found myself going back to the ZEN~ Carto Tank w/Nautilus adapter. I use the Triton Mini Clapton Coils for better flavor, (also they can handle 70v/30p juice) and, I go to the ZAU w/mesh. I can't get away from the mesh lol it's my goto for most wicking. I really enjoy genesis style vapes. :)

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
giphy.gif

hahahaha, I hear ya Chief! :p

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
:thumbs:
Lots of options there boy!
I've found myself going back to the ZEN~ Carto Tank w/Nautilus adapter. I use the Triton Mini Clapton Coils for better flavor, (also they can handle 70v/30p juice) and, I go to the ZAU w/mesh. I can't get away from the mesh lol it's my goto for most wicking. I really enjoy genesis style vapes. :)
Yeah, I got lots of toys to play with :) been a while since I vaped any River Bottom fog sauce, maybe I'll hit some Dagwoods Wife is Tripping tonight LoL

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
I couldn't buy a ProVari for my Vape-aversary like I have been doing since the first one. So I decided to get a stand for my mods. So I could put them out, instead of keeping them in boxes.

I ran out of room. But I like it.

I wonder what my wife will say...

She had no idea till now.:blink:

fc56f4d1703b2c8aa60b17f3612bfebc.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I couldn't buy a ProVari for my Vape-aversary like I have been doing since the first one. So I decided to get a stand for my mods. So I could put them out, instead of keeping them in boxes.

I ran out of room. But I like it.

I wonder what my wife will say...

She had no idea till now.:blink:

fc56f4d1703b2c8aa60b17f3612bfebc.jpg
She'll say not a word...

Don't go to Sleep!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread