images

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Poop Happens...

I hope it isn't too bad and the repairs don't need to be done again while you are living there.
We moved in a little over a month ago, into the " house that Jack built" lol, first thing I had to do was to get most of the doors to latch shut, it has been one thing after another since...its been one of those one step forward two steps back kind of deals for me, like having to rip out a staircase from the deck to access and repair the dryer vent :laugh::facepalm: at least I've got something to do nowadays to keep me out of trouble :lol:

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
We moved in a little over a month ago, into the " house that Jack built" lol, first thing I had to do was to get most of the doors to latch shut, it has been one thing after another since...its been one of those one step forward two steps back kind of deals for me, like having to rip out a staircase from the deck to access and repair the dryer vent :laugh::facepalm: at least I've got something to do nowadays to keep me out of trouble :lol:
I went through some of the same fun when I bought this place. Buying a used house can be as bad as buying a used car sometimes. :unsure: :shock:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I went through some of the same fun when I bought this place. Buying a used house can be as bad as buying a used car sometimes. :unsure: :shock:
We knew what we were getting into, and still have zero regrets. It will take some time and work to get this place where we want it, but we got our single story house in a good area and it will be where we spend our lives. Downsizing has been a real eye opener as to what's really important, and it has been kind of liberating reducing "stuff..." our last place we moved into was brand new, so I guess we were a little spoiled by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread