Dekang/boge fake e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooody

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Australia
Thought I’ll leave this here, not too sure where else to place it. Sorry if has been posted before, though it should come as no surprise.

20103616746984.jpg

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
sandhills, our liquids don't say on the bottle what they are, but heaven gifts refers to them as dekang liquids...regardless, I've been vaping these for a year...bogus or not, I like them! Flue cured tobacco...need I say more...? Well, except for a bad batch we got back in October of turkish blend...*Barf*

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
Yes, I really wish it was more specific on how to tell. I mean, yes I like the liquid I vape now...however, if I found out it was marketed as something it wasn't...I suppose I would stop using it on that alone. It would really suck if say, you love a specific dekang flavor...and you find it somewhere else for cheaper...also states it's dekang...so you go for the cheaper of the two, only to recieve "liquid ...." in the mail! *barf again*

jboze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Orange County, CA
Actually, I believe that Dekang makes liquids to supplier specs, at least to a certain degree. Kent for example tastes completely different between Health Cabin, Heaven's Gift, and Eastmall although they all source their e-liquid from Dekang. HG's is completely different from the other two in that it's a menthol flavor! It's pretty easy to spot the difference between HC and EM's too, but they're both regular tobacco flavors at least.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Exactly, Johnny...just how are we and/or our suppliers supposed to know what's fake and what's real??? :confused:

Are you kidding me???? We as a consumer will never know if are Vaping the FAKE or the REAL juice....Because we buy what the suppliers sell us and take there word for it......BUT The suppliers them self's know Exactly which juice is fake or real....Because they buy it wholesale....I'm almost 100% sure that the real stuff costs a little more than the fake,So when the supplier is buying in bulk of the fake Juice, the savings are substantial....So of course the supliers know that the juice is a counterfeit because they pay a lot less for it....Than they turn around and sell it to us the consumer...And since we the consumer don't know any better we buy it, thinking it's the real stuff.....:)

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Does the saying "People in glass houses don't throw stones" come to mind? It does for me. It's amazing the number (in the thousands) of "knock-off" products that somehow make their way from China, yet they are worried about someone else doing it with one of their products.

It's amusing, but sad at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread